• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Thanks so much for the review! I really want to ride FoP when we go in October, but I have major concerns for my back. I'm planning on making FP res for it, but I may end up making a last minute decision!

You're welcome. :goodvibes Same here but the praise from DD makes me really, REALLY want to give it a try! I'm more concerned with the restraints but she said there's a "sample" ride vehicle at some point in the queue that enables you to make a decision. I'm a HUGE fan of Soarin' and am inclined to give it a try. We don't have a trip currently planned so I still have time to decide. :goodvibes :tink:

i-pTbZtND-X2.jpg

View attachment 243350
Sorry I've been away for a while. This school year is never going to end and I am exhausted! One more year until I retire. Anyhow, this may not be WDW, but it is the place where my eventual love of WDW began: the NY World's Fair 1964-65. (yes, I am dating myself!)

:yay::yay::yay: On ONLY a year until retirement! :yay::yay::yay: I can tell you...it's SO worth the wait! :cloud9: Glad your school year is finally ending...DGD's have been out 2 weeks already and we've "jumped into" summer activities including "open gym" for oldest DGD getting ready for the fall sports season! :faint: :tink:

:yay::yay::yay: On ONLY a year until retirement! :yay::yay::yay: I can tell you...it's SO worth the wait! :cloud9: Glad your school year is finally ending...DGD's have been out 2 weeks already and we've "jumped into" summer activities including "open gym" for oldest DGD getting ready for the fall sports season! :faint: :tink:

Chiming in on the retirement chorus! I taught, supervised etc. for 34 years in education; took a year off and went to work for a federal contractor for 7 more years. I've been retired 18 months now and love it most of the time!

Your time to retire will suddenly be here; ready or not!

Thanks so much for the review! I really want to ride FoP when we go in October, but I have major concerns for my back. I'm planning on making FP res for it, but I may end up making a last minute decision!

Remembered to ask DD this afternoon if she had any issues with her back. A firm "NO...it felt wonderful on my back...like getting a massage"! :cloud9: The restraint is against your lower back and the "ride" is "smoother than Soarin'". I think you're good to go! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter