All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Sorry there's 2 but they seemed to go together...sharing Christmas song & cheer @ the OKW bar. :goodvibes

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

So straying from the normal a bit... I know these are not pictures OF Disney however, they are FROM Disney, so I thought I would still show them. I got these on day 3 of our trip. It was an early Christmas present for me. Hubby surprised me with them. He said they are "for everyone" but they are really just "for you" because you are the Disney Christmas freak lady. LOL

Beautiful holiday fireworks shot Allen!
I know this is not a great photo, but it is a great memory. On 12/30/09 we rushed out of the Hall of Presidents to watch the fireworks, not realizing that they were doing a dress rehearsal for New Year's Eve, with a countdown and the perimeter fireworks! It was sensational, plus we only had the normal holiday crowd to deal with. Knowing the next night would be insane, we felt so lucky to experience this. I always share this story with anyone who is going to be there for the holidays.
Happy New Year everyone and thanks for the daily dose of terrific photos!

wdwwishesnyrs2009.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter