All New Picture of the Day Thread - Jan 21, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for today-

3204722963_a711c32ac0_b.jpg

Very nice Jeff!! I love this show, can't believe it is now down to only 2 shows a week. :sad2:

Very nice Jeff!! I love this show, can't believe it is now down to only 2 shows a week. :sad2:

It's only two shows a week? Jeepers, what time of day do you have to get in line for that now?

Thank you for the compliment, Dave. (I don't know which smiley to use for when I'm being facetious, so I hope you realized I was joking!)

Welcome topdog!
There are some really great people (and great photogs!) here who are seemingly posting and commenting all the time, and then the rest of us who just try to keep up with the flow and sometimes post a few pictures! I've learned a lot just looking at their photos and reading their comments. :grouphug: So welcome to the group!

By the way, that's a really unique view and a great capture. Where were you when you shot it?
Thank you for the compliment N1S. There are a lot of talent photographers on this board. That's for sure.

Here is the answer to your question how I took that picture. Yes. That's me up there, 800 feet in mid air. :eek:
Parasailing.jpg

Thank you for the compliment N1S. There are a lot of talent photographers on this board. That's for sure.

Here is the answer to your question how I took that picture. Yes. That's me up there, 800 feet in mid air. :eek:
Parasailing.jpg

HOLY MOLEY!!!! :scared: You won't catch me up there!!!
I thought maybe you were in a nice safe single-engine plane!!
You're a better man than I am, topdog-Din!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter