All New Picture of the Day Thread - 01/25/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
morn'in
my POTD
jungle.jpg

MonkeyPants, WOW that looks like a real disaster... :laughing: | PNWmom, love the perspective on the Animal Kingdom shrine matched up with Expedition Everest... | jjod96, excellent first PotD of the Zebra :thumbsup2 | Gdad, another fantastic Beauty and the Beast shot! | Anne's Family, cool perspective on the lighted gate thingy at Epcot...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OJoe, was that fantastic pic of the castle taken with your 30mm? It's amazing!
Yes, the 30mm f/1.4 allowed me to shoot a lot of night shots without a tripod, which was a lot of fun...
Joe - that's a gorgeous castle shot!
Joe.....you are a heck of a photographer!!!!
I have now been inspired to take more shots without the family in them...
Joe...Amazing castle picture. :thumbsup2
Wow Joe - this is beautiful.
°O°Joe - Wow, what an awesome pic! :wizard: The beautiful castle, a peak in to CRT, and (if you look closely) the Main Street train station all in one shot!
OMG joe-spectacular! love it!
Stunning!
Thank you everyone!! :goodvibes
Joe what kind of camera are you using?
Nikon D40 (listed in my signature)

Here is my POTD after a bit of an absence from this thread. I love this show, and I hope to get a closer seat this year. Our seat wasn't bad view-wise, but it was off to th left and pretty far up, so it wasn't an ideal picture taking location. Oh, and I love the girl's facial expression in the background!

Enjoy, and happy Thursday :goodvibes

Disney2007594.jpg

Jeff - Were you on stage for this one? :lmao:

Carol - I love this picture. WE went to the BBQ in 2006 and it was so much fun. I did the chicken dance with Minnie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter