All New Atlantic Canada Thread....

Heading out on the 10 Nov. from Portland Me. returning on the 19th. Staying on all music resort , stayed at Pop , POFQ and PORS on past visits , PORS was our least favorite too spread out , took 3 to 4 days to figure out the layout of the resort as the signage were pointing the wrong way, very confusing as other guest were having the same problems!

have a nice trip

We have 3 flying from Moncton and 3 from Halifax due to where people live. We are fortunate that we collect a lot of Aeroplan miles so that is what we always use for personal travel. When using Aerpolan you still have to pay fees and taxes on those fees and it was about $97 from Moncton and $147 from Halifax. We all meet in Montreal and go the rest of the way on the same flight on the departure. The 3 coming home to Halifax are using United through Newark so I do not know where the extra cost is coming from. Too bad Moncton lost the 1 United flight a day to Newark. That opened up a lot of options for using Aeroplan. We booked for MCO from Moncton in March on Tuesday and departed on Saturday for normal miles and it was all United through Newark. We booked May 9 for travel Nov 29 and were unable to get it for regular points levels. I will be going from Moncton on what is really a business trip on Nov 10 for 5 nights. I am on expenses and just booked it this week and it was pricey. A hint for Moncton travelers. We have started traveling through Montreal instead of Toronto when connections in Montreal are suitable. We do that when flying from Moncton on the Dash 4. They are just slow, so connecting in Montreal gets you into a faster plane earlier.

We are very excited to announce that the Nova Scotia DIS Meet for GKTW is a go for our 4th year. Given that only 3 of us plan this meet and work with other charities/ groups AND given that one of us is a farmer, our date choices are minimal. We have had to move our event this year and our go to date is July 12, 2015. That is a Sunday and as always, there will be events starting on Friday. More to come on those early in the new year. We realize that people like to plan their vacations around our event as well as tour on their own so we announced our date early. Start planning

Hi
From Amherst. We are flying from Halifax on Sunwing end of Jan. There are 4 of us for 1745. We have gone from Bangor before for 1100 for 4 tickets but by the time we pay for a car from the sanford airport to Disney , tips, change of money to U.S. dollars, gas to Bangor and parking , I feel 1745 is as good or better . Westjet was going to be around 2800.

That is a good price. We flew with them last year as did our son and daughter and their families and had no major difficulties.

Hello everyone. I just joined after coming back from WDW two weeks ago and beginning to suffer withdrawal! I thought doing some posting and getting more involved on the boards might be a good kind of therapy! :)

I'm posting here since I'm curious if there are any DISers in from Newfoundland, particularly from St. John's.

Hello everyone. I just joined after coming back from WDW two weeks ago and beginning to suffer withdrawal! I thought doing some posting and getting more involved on the boards might be a good kind of therapy! :)

I'm posting here since I'm curious if there are any DISers in from Newfoundland, particularly from St. John's.

Hi there! Fellow Newf here, and I also just got back from Florida two weeks ago haha!

Another Newfoundlander here, we are unexpectedly in Orlando on American Thanksgiving. Where should we eat, as we don't want a turkey dinner?!

I just came back from 5 nights at Coronodo Springs. Was attending CMN convention but did get a little free time in parks. I came home Saturday. There was quite a few Christmas decorations up. I was in all 4 parks only briefly. MK had the most decorations up. I was not in any other resorts and there were no decorations up at Coronado. Parks were fairly busy. I have come to the conclusion that there might be slower times of the year but even slower is fairly busy. I was at rope drop on Tuesday morning at MK and at 9:15 the line for Mine Train was at 90 minutes. We have found in our trips that late nights after Wishes works well for crowds. In October of 2013 MK was open until 1 am on a Sunday with EMH till 3 am. Wife and I only went in at midnight. It was pretty quiet. We stayed for the Goodnight Kiss at 3 am. Nothing wrong with a sundae at Plaza ice cream at 2:30 am. Well a week from Saturday I am going back as the family is going. I have to think all the decorations will be up. Should be nice.

I just came back from 5 nights at Coronodo Springs. Was attending CMN convention but did get a little free time in parks. I came home Saturday. There was quite a few Christmas decorations up. I was in all 4 parks only briefly. MK had the most decorations up. I was not in any other resorts and there were no decorations up at Coronado. Parks were fairly busy. I have come to the conclusion that there might be slower times of the year but even slower is fairly busy. I was at rope drop on Tuesday morning at MK and at 9:15 the line for Mine Train was at 90 minutes. We have found in our trips that late nights after Wishes works well for crowds. In October of 2013 MK was open until 1 am on a Sunday with EMH till 3 am. Wife and I only went in at midnight. It was pretty quiet. We stayed for the Goodnight Kiss at 3 am. Nothing wrong with a sundae at Plaza ice cream at 2:30 am. Well a week from Saturday I am going back as the family is going. I have to think all the decorations will be up. Should be nice.

Thanks for posting! We are going on Saturday (the 22nd) for a week. I hope it is still slowish!

We have been home from a 5 night stay at OKW. Decorations were all up everywhere. Things were very nice. Visited WL and GF also and the decorations were very nice. MVCP is a great event to attend. Snow on Main Street. Osbornes light show at DHS was very nice also. Candlelight processional at
Epcot was really good. Illuminations has a special grand finale over the Christmas period and it is call Peace On Earth. It is just outstanding. Hoop de doo had some Christmas elements inserted in it and was good. Christmas Carols were sung which added a nice touch to the show. I think that anyone who goes when the Christmas events are occurring will enjoy their time. Merry Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter