All my links in my signature became inactive..how to make new links

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
I just notice recently that all the links I had in my signature no longer were active. Not sure when that became the case. So I went to my signature to look at them and sure enough, the links are gone, but the titles were still there. So I just deleted them all since they are no good without a link.

So I want to add a link to my current Tr....and All I can do is put in a link...how do I change it so just the title shows with this new system. I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me. Before it was pretty simple, but after playing for 20 minutes I give up.

I haven't done it in a signature, but assume it works the same as a regular post. What I do is type the words I want to have showing -- for example, "Trip Report" -- and then I highlight those words and click on the "link" button (which looks like 2 chainlinks together) to add the URL.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Now I am not always tech savvy. If I just type the name of the report and highlight...how does it link to where I want it to link? Do I put the actual link when I click the chain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter