All my cruise planning reservations gone!!

jxtai

Mouseketeer
Our family will go on Feb 3rd Disney Dream, I got my final documents by mail this morning. So I got online to do the final check in. When I logged in my account , I found out all my activities and Remy reservation are all gone. I have no idea why, so I ty rebook everything but found out there is not time slot for my Remy dining. I was so upset , I called Disney and they said they cannot help me. I told them I booked these reservations when my window opened. This is my fifth cruise on Disney and I am very disappointing. The customer service rep seem don't believe me, I told her I am 100% sure I did book it and since this is my fifth disney cruise I know what I was doing.. and they said there is nothing they can do.. Now I am so upset .. Anyone had this happened to them before and have any suggestion? They said Remy is completely full on my cruise. Sigh!!:headache:

Oh no!

I have had it happen where I went on, made my selections, but failed to hit that final "confirm" button at the time, so my selections didn't save. Luckily I went back in to do something else, realized nothing was there, and rebooked them again. Now I obsessively book and confirm one item at a time, and I'm always going back into my reservation between booking and sailing date, to look at things, check for other openings, etc. I also print a copy of the detailed confirmation, so that I have it to refer to and also for some evidence that I wasn't crazy.

I have had DCL change or delete things. Sometimes they cancel an excursion and don't tell you. They may also change or modify spa treatments. Our first cruise, we had treatments that disappeared, then reappeared due to some system maintenance they did. It helps to have the evidence of what you booked to check if anything changed.

That is just awful. I hope things get resolved before you sail. Good luck!

:hug: You might still be able to get some of things you want by checking as soon as you get onboard. If it makes you feel any better, this is something that would totally happen to me, so I can relate.

I am so upset I want to cry.. I am so looking forward for the Remy.. I remember I woke up at 5am that day to make those reservations..

I am so sorry! I know I have had lots of issues lately with the planned cruises section of the website - next cruise is in March, and sometimes when I log on it tells me I have x number of days to do online checkin - which I completed a few weeks ago and know was in there. When I click on that button, it then tells me my session has expired (about 5 sec after I logged on!!). If at anytime I go want to go back a screen, it takes me back to the log-in page. The next time I log-in, it will look like it is supposed to. Then the survey pops up about 20 seconds after I'm on the site. And I swear I am not stupid. Overall, very frustrating, and I am sure we are not the only ones to experience these issues. DCL Information Technology gets a D grade from me. I've really never had a time where I've logged on to have it be seamless. I know, I am a Mac user, but come on people, a lot of us are. Look again, who knows, maybe it will magically appear again. :mad:

DCL's IT is run by the people that run the entire Disney IT..

And a D is generous. It's an F. They think "CUTE" is much more important then "FUNCTION" WRONG!!!!!!!

Defiantly have had something similar happen. I went and booked a Palo Meal and confirmed it. The next day logged in and it was not there so I went and tried to rebook it and it would not let me saying there was a conflict (aka already had something booked) that was defiently was not showing up. So the next day tried again and there were no reservations left and called and they said they couldn't do anything about it either.

I am upset because they seem don't believe me.. they said they have no record. I said if you have record, I don't need to call you right now and they trying to say I am lying!

No, you're definitely not lying; our plans are gone as well and we're on the exact same cruise. And my kids are no longer registered for the kids clubs. :confused3

Oh No! We are on the same cruise - I better go check my plans !

COmpletely off topic Jenn, how old is your DD? She looks similar to my DD's age and I wonder if they'll hang out together (I have a 9 year old dd, 2 year old ds).

OMG. what can we do?? This is just horrible!!

I'm going to give them a call in a minute; I had something like this happen once before where all of my ressies disappeared for a day and then they reappeared. When I originally called DCL they said that there was nothing they could do because everything was booked up...when in reality, my reservation for Palo/treatmet was in there.

I think their IT people are screwing something up. Last night I logged on and it said "4 confirmed activities". Today I can see those activities still, but I don't see the green message to the left. I just think that's crazy that they don't recognize that the mistake could be theirs.

You got me scared now:scared1: so I went online to see if all the activities I have scheduled for me and my DH's 7-day Mexican Riviera Cruise were still there and thankfully they are. I really hope that you can get them to rebook all your activities once you are on board - they really do owe you since you took the time to book online ahead of schedule. Good Luck

I agree that Disney's IT is woefully inadequate. I work in IT, and if our site worked as poorly as Disney's, we would all be fired.

That said, here's a constructive (I hope) suggestion that I intend to follow when I book our excursions and Palo reservations next month for our May cruise: When you have all your reservations confirmed, print out a page showing them. Then, you'll have some evidence when you complain to Customer Service. If enough people do this, perhaps Disney Management will wake up to the fact that their IT applications are losing data and making guests angry!

So sorry this happened to you. :hug:

As mentioned before, check as soon as you get on board about any recent cancellations for Remy and, at the very least, get on a waiting list should someone cancel on a particular day on board.

I do hope this works out for you.

And Disney is saying they have the best customer services..I don't think so. It is not my fault your system losing data and they are calling me a liar... I usually print out the confirmation but on the planning page is not like there an icon for print...If I print I will print the whole page with all the useless stuff on it but this is a good lesson.. from now on I don't care how much ink I need to waste .. I will print them all out in the furture!!

That sucks! They had big website problems earlier this week and there is even a thread about it. I got an email today from shoreside concierge advising me to check my ressies as some things may have been lost and to check in with them so, they must know something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter