~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

Sorry about the baby swap. I believe that was during the time that the original babies were sick. But don't worry, they came back for the final days!

It did seem like new baby was more interactive. It was cute the way he was pulling on Jakes necklace and pulling on his hair.

I agree, the new baby was much more interactive, and I liked that, but the original baby (babies?) was just so adorable! I loved him! :goodvibes

Just another AMC comment ...... The one who plays Liza .... Is it Jamie?
I feel that Marci Walker has been gone for such a long time that it was much easier to accept Nu Liza. I like her. I absolutely love the way her hair and eye make-up is done. So many times eye make-up, and especially eye liner, is done way too heavy, but Liza's is done absolutely perfect. When they do a close-up of her face and eyes, she is absolutely stunning!

When is the broadcast of the FINAL New York City show ?

Just another AMC comment ...... The one who plays Liza .... Is it Jamie?
I feel that Marci Walker has been gone for such a long time that it was much easier to accept Nu Liza. I like her. I absolutely love the way her hair and eye make-up is done. So many times eye make-up, and especially eye liner, is done way too heavy, but Liza's is done absolutely perfect. When they do a close-up of her face and eyes, she is absolutely stunning!

When is the broadcast of the FINAL New York City show ?

I agree. I didn't think I was going to like Nu Liza, but now I really like her! Seems like they want to pair her up with Tad. Again. I say, time for some new blood! :laughing:

I've been admiring Nu Liza's hair and makeup too. :) Wonder if she has a different makeup artist than the rest of them.

I think the new Liza is wonderful. I don't believe Marcy Walker would return to soaps. I read, not that far back in ABC Soaps mag, that she is very involved in her church ministry and would not return to tv.

I think the new Liza is wonderful. I don't believe Marcy Walker would return to soaps. I read, not that far back in ABC Soaps mag, that she is very involved in her church ministry and would not return to tv.

The new Liza isn't enough like the old one to be convincing. I have to keep reminding myself who she is. I keep thinking of her as being on Melrose Place years ago. I guess I watched marcy and her sarcastic tone too long, lol.

I've been admiring Nu Liza's hair and makeup too. :) Wonder if she has a different makeup artist than the rest of them.

There are actually a group of make-up artists and each actor usually has one particular one that they use. I believe she applies her own lipstick, though.

NuLiza is just TOO young for the part.

Regarding Kendal/Zach. Zach is not making the move but the only thing I have read about Kendall is that she is going to be off on leave when the show moves, I haven't really read one way or the only if she is coming back/making the move.

Also they are recasting Amanada, since the current actress won't resign a contract. They could very well do that with Zach &/or Kendall if needed.

Regarding Kendal/Zach. Zach is not making the move but the only thing I have read about Kendall is that she is going to be off on leave when the show moves, I haven't really read one way or the only if she is coming back/making the move.

Also they are recasting Amanada, since the current actress won't resign a contract. They could very well do that with Zach &/or Kendall if needed.
That's too bad that the actress that plays is not moving with the show. I've really come to enjoy her character & think she's become a good actress. It will be strange to see someone else in that role. :guilty:

Yea, that's what I think. Liza and Tad are the same age, but he looks about 15 years older than NuLiza. Also, this one is too nice. :rotfl:

If they recast Zach, they've got their work cut out for them! I can't imagine anyone else in the part. :sad1:

I think she is moving to L.A. & will continue until they find a new actress.

I just read that Chrishell Stause is moving and staying with the show.

"I am excited that the show is able to let me continue to play Amanda and that I will have some flexibility to pursue other projects" she told Soaps in Depth in their latest edition.
I'm glad because she has really grown on me.

So Emma's going off to boarding school. Where is Little A going? And Kathy and Jenny? So when they show up in California, they'll be a few years older.

"I am excited that the show is able to let me continue to play Amanda and that I will have some flexibility to pursue other projects" she told Soaps in Depth in their latest edition.

I just picked up the latest ABC Soaps and read the same thing! :thumbsup2
Can you imagine, they move her out to California and she doesn't renew her contract?? I couldn't!! ;)

And as far as the children on the show, I'm sure they will recast.

Is she moving? I read in Soap Opera Digest that she is staying with the show on a reoccurring basis and that they will allow her to pursue other things as well. From that, I thought that she will still live in NY but commute to CA when she was needed for filming.:confused3

I had read that she was planning on moving to CA anyways, even before AMC announced that they were moving, and she will remain with AMC on recurring after they move, but is free to pursue other projects. It sounds to me that maybe they will eventually recast the role.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter