~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

Ok, weren't we certain Greenlee was dead? How is she coming back? I can't recall the details ....oh wait, was her body missing down a river?
They never found her body. It's Maria/Maureen's storyline all over again, down to the evil doctor keeping her alive. :rolleyes:

But didn't they find a body (unrecognizable) and do a DNA test that prove it was Greenlee? And why would David keep her hidden? I mean other than he being David?

And wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be Babe? Even if it was a Babe 3.0?

Goodstarr - your pics are amazing -- and you're so cute you could be on the air with them! Your job must have been so cool. No opportunity to move huh? Are you able to find work? I wish you and all those who remain behind the best of luck.

Awe thanks, that's sweet. Actually, I was on camera several times (as a nurse - how's that for type casting?) When I was hired, they were looking for an RN who was also am actress, because they knew that there were some scenes that they would use me in. I love the job. Even though AMC is gone, I still do baby wrangling on other soaps. I wouldn't consider moving though.

But didn't they find a body (unrecognizable) and do a DNA test that prove it was Greenlee? And why would David keep her hidden? I mean other than he being David?

And wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be Babe? Even if it was a Babe 3.0?
Hmm, I don't remember them finding a body and doing a DNA test, but I could be wrong. :)

I could be wrong, but I sort of remember them finding a body, and Ryan was supossed to look at the body. At the last minute he said YES, it was Greenlee, and he felt that he did not need to look under the sheet to see her. I don't recall them doing a DNA test.

I could be wrong, but I sort of remember them finding a body, and Ryan was supossed to look at the body. At the last minute he said YES, it was Greenlee, and he felt that he did not need to look under the sheet to see her. I don't recall them doing a DNA test.
ooh, that is starting to sound familiar! Wasn't it a ring on the body's finger that her recognized?

I also remember that, didn't Kendall go with him? Seems like they had her ring or something that he ID'd

I don't always watch everyday so maybe they never did the DNA test but yes it was a the ring that made them think it was Greenlee.

i was SO relieved to see kendall and zack make it home yesterday! i was scared they were going to kill him off since he didn't make the move to CA.

I thought the same thing. I thought they were going to "fall asleep" with the car running. And that that was the way they would explain them not being on show any more.

It is so sad to see the show leave NYC. I haven't watched it in recent years but watched it growing up and remember my mom always watching it!

My sisters DH has been a stagehand for All my Children for over 20 years and now he is out of a job right before Xmas! It really stinks. There was a big party last night for the show and I told her to take lots of pictures! I will see if I can get my hand on some and post them.

That's such a shame :(

Are any of the AMC stagehands staying on for OLTL? I thought I heard some kept their positions.

Is it just me, or did Amanda have a brand new baby today? :confused3

I'm glad they're bringing back the real Greenlee, and not another NuGreenlee. Nobody can play Greenlee like Greenlee can play Greenlee. :rotfl:

I also thought that Amanda was holding a different baby.

When Joe and Ruth were saying Goodbye, it was obvious that Ray and Lee were really saying Goodbye, too.

I haven't read this whole thread, but are you saying kendall and zack will not be in the "new" calif. version? I, for one, hope not. the whole story line bores me.
and yes, I'm glad it is the "real" greenlee. (I remember they had a dif. actress for a short while)
now if only they could bring back marci walker as liza.

I haven't read this whole thread, but are you saying kendall and zack will not be in the "new" calif. version? I, for one, hope not. the whole story line bores me.
I thought I had read that Zack wasn't making the move, but Kendall was. So I guess their happy reunion will be short-lived.

Oh, and I'd love to see Marci Walker back as Liza, too. This one just doesn't fit the part.

Is it just me, or did Amanda have a brand new baby today? :confused3
:

Sorry about the baby swap. I believe that was during the time that the original babies were sick. But don't worry, they came back for the final days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter