~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

1202091452.jpg

1202091909.jpg

My little Kathy

Goodstarr, I love your photos. This is the last week for you, right? :sad1:

Just when I finally get used to nuColby, they switch to nunuColby! :headache:

Yup, that was actually my last day, but I'm thinking of stopping in because I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. Boxes were everywhere - walls were naked - saw some tears:guilty:

Looks like Stuart to me. ;) I hope you enjoy your last week with the crew.

To the PP, I'm just not "feeling" nunuColby (or should we call her California Colby).

Is it me or does the nunucolby (claifornia colby) seem to really pronounce each word. That probably doesn't make sense, but there is just something off. I didn't like the last colby at first either, but came around so, maybe we just have to give her a little time and I'm sure we will come to like her.

Is it me or does the nunucolby (claifornia colby) seem to really pronounce each word. That probably doesn't make sense, but there is just something off. I didn't like the last colby at first either, but came around so, maybe we just have to give her a little time and I'm sure we will come to like her.
I actually like this Colby better than the last. I didn't think the previous Colby could act at all. She over acted all the time. Glad for a new one.

I actually like this Colby better than the last. I didn't think the previous Colby could act at all. She over acted all the time. Glad for a new one.

I liked the first Colby the best..The Colby where she took out the boat and had unprotected sex;)...I didnt care for the 2nd Colby..she always talked like she really wasnt sure of her self..this new Colby..well I think she can act better then the last, but doesn't seem to fit the part:confused3

I liked the first Colby best, too, and I think nunuColby's personality seems more like the original than nuColbys did, so I'm sure I'll get used to her soon. ;)

1211091253a.jpg

1211091258a.jpg

1211091323.jpg

Little Adams, Emma and two of the Spikes cutting the kid's cake.

Last day was today. Everyone, cast and crew, gathered for lunch and to celebrate the children that make up "All My Children". President of ABC daytime said a few words, as well as the executive producer.

Last day was today. Everyone, cast and crew, gathered for lunch and to celebrate the children that make up "All My Children". President of ABC daytime said a few words, as well as the executive producer. Many actors are going to LA - almost all of the crew (stagehands, props, hair, make-up, wardrobe, stage managers, security, baby nurses, etc.) are out of jobs.:sad1:

:sad1: :hug:

:wave2: Hi everyone. I am more of a lurker than poster on this thread and only watch AMC off and on. But have watched it for yearssssssssss. ::yes::

goodstarr, I have read back a few pages and your pics are fabulous! :lovestruc I am sorry you will no longer be working at AMC. :sad1:

Can someone tell me who IS going and who IS NOT going to LA? :confused:

TIA :flower3:

It is so sad to see the show leave NYC. I haven't watched it in recent years but watched it growing up and remember my mom always watching it!

My sisters DH has been a stagehand for All my Children for over 20 years and now he is out of a job right before Xmas! It really stinks. There was a big party last night for the show and I told her to take lots of pictures! I will see if I can get my hand on some and post them.

It is so sad to see the show leave NYC. I haven't watched it in recent years but watched it growing up and remember my mom always watching it!

My sisters DH has been a stagehand for All my Children for over 20 years and now he is out of a job right before Xmas! It really stinks. There was a big party last night for the show and I told her to take lots of pictures! I will see if I can get my hand on some and post them.

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME. I'D LOVE TO SEE
SOME PICS!!!!:goodvibes

Now that is so sad. :sad2:

Did they tell everyone enough in advance that they were all leaving for LA? Why are they coming here anyway? I live right outside LA and I do love LA but AMC has been in NYC since its inception...why are they moving? :confused3

Was any of the stagehands/crew asked to go along?

Now that is so sad. :sad2:

Did they tell everyone enough in advance that they were all leaving for LA? Why are they coming here anyway? I live right outside LA and I do love LA but AMC has been in NYC since its inception...why are they moving? :confused3

Was any of the stagehands/crew asked to go along?

The news went out in August. Shooting expenses are too costly in NYC - plus they'll have more studio space in LA. They can also shoot in HD there. I am not aware of any crew that are moving.

I hate that they are leaving NYC also.

I just thought today that if they have more room in LA for more sets then maybe,
just maybe ..... one of the sets can be a kitchen with a kitchen table !!

Have you ever noticed that EVERYONE
seems to only eat dinner at the living room coffee table !!! LOL !

Ok, weren't we certain Greenlee was dead? How is she coming back? I can't recall the details ....oh wait, was her body missing down a river?

Goodstarr - your pics are amazing -- and you're so cute you could be on the air with them! Your job must have been so cool. No opportunity to move huh? Are you able to find work? I wish you and all those who remain behind the best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter