~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

Gosh, goodstar, great photos. Thanks.

When do they stop taping in New York?

Alas, the final date is set for December 11th. My time is dwindling. After all these years, i have finally started taking some pictures. Hope to have more soon.

Alas, the final date is set for December 11th. My time is dwindling. After all these years, i have finally started taking some pictures. Hope to have more soon.

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us.

Sorry, just joined this thread. Is there a list somewhere of who is going to California and who isn't? Thanks!

That's less that two weeks. I'm gonna bet there are going to be lots of tears shed during these last two weeks.

Have you heard anything about Charles Pratt? We're all hoping the rumor that he has been fired is true. I know you can't leak out much, but come Dec 12, there won't be anything to hold you back, right?? Enjoy your last two weeks with AMC.

Thanks for the pictures!!

No problem. I never took a lot of pictures before - now I'm playing catch up before it ends.

1202091357.jpg

1202091342.jpg

1202091439.jpg

1202091400.jpg

You're very welcome. Hope to get more before we're done. Three of my kids are finished already. Will be with Spike and Ian for my final day. Those Spike triplets are so delicious:love:

Ah, it must be so hard to say good-bye to your your friends and co-workers.

I love all the pics!!

So - on the storyline, I must've missed something. Is David really knocking on death's door or is this some plot to get Amanda's sympathy?

I love all the pics!!

So - on the storyline, I must've missed something. Is David really knocking on death's door or is this some plot to get Amanda's sympathy?

It's all a plot. He's not sick. I think he's using JR's symptoms.

It's all a plot. He's not sick. I think he's using JR's symptoms.

Tell me he stole the results so JR doesn't know he's sick!!!!?? :eek:

And thank you for filling me in. I figured he was not sick. And, of course, looks like Amanda is playing right into it.

Tell me he stole the results so JR doesn't know he's sick!!!!?? :eek:

And thank you for filling me in. I figured he was not sick. And, of course, looks like Amanda is playing right into it.

JR knows he is sick. He had cancer, leukemia, I thought, and he thought he was in remission (only on a soap do you get diagnosed with cancer in June and in remission by October only to have it recur in Dec). That's why I thought he might be using JR's symptoms. Jake took the medication to the hospital and showed it to Angie who showed it to the clinical pharmacist (I think that is who looked at it). The pharmacist said it was experimental and to be used by someone who thought there were no other opportunities.

JR knows he is sick. He had cancer, leukemia, I thought, and he thought he was in remission (only on a soap do you get diagnosed with cancer in June and in remission by October only to have it recur in Dec). That's why I thought he might be using JR's symptoms. Jake took the medication to the hospital and showed it to Angie who showed it to the clinical pharmacist (I think that is who looked at it). The pharmacist said it was experimental and to be used by someone who thought there were no other opportunities.

Hmmmm....ok. I did see JR go to Angie for tests but I never saw where he got the results.

Thanks so much for updating me!

Hmmmm....ok. I did see JR go to Angie for tests but I never saw where he got the results.

Thanks so much for updating me!

Angie ran some tests and sent him to the Cancer doctor. Angiess part of it was very minimal.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter