All-Inclusive Isla Pasión by Power Catamaran (CZ90)

dad of 3 addicted to DCL

Love me some DCL
We did this in 2019. It was my mom, in her 60's and me, in my 40's. The operators made sure we understood it was quite a bit of a walk to the beach, because my mom was using a cane, and we were both overweight. It was a long walk, but she did OK, and we just headed back early so she could take breaks on the way back to the boat.

We found a shady spot fairly close to a bar area and the water. I do remember the waves making it tough to get back out of the water. They kinda kept battering us back down. Service was good, people were friendly. The food was average. I would do it again.

We just did this excursion last week while on The Magic. We were a little disappointed in this excursion. The catamaran ride was nice.
About a 45 min so If you don’t want to be in the sun the whole ride get there early so you can get a seat on the bottom where there is shade. When we got to the beach there were many loungers but only about 6 umbrellas total, all other loungers were full sun. We asked if they rented umbrellas and was told no.There is seating (tables & chairs) under palapas but by the time we got there all were taken. Line for food was long only to find out they only had fish chicken wasn’t ready.My DH waited for silverware but they never brought any. Food was mediocre at best. Drinks the same. After about 1 1/2 we finally got some loungers under an umbrella only to be hounded several times by other cruise line passengers asking when we were leaving. We were looking forward to a relaxing day at the beach and this just wasn’t it. It wasn’t horrible, but I wouldn’t do it again.

We just did this excursion last week while on The Magic. We were a little disappointed in this excursion. The catamaran ride was nice.
About a 45 min so If you don’t want to be in the sun the whole ride get there early so you can get a seat on the bottom where there is shade. When we got to the beach there were many loungers but only about 6 umbrellas total, all other loungers were full sun. We asked if they rented umbrellas and was told no.There is seating (tables & chairs) under palapas but by the time we got there all were taken. Line for food was long only to find out they only had fish chicken wasn’t ready.My DH waited for silverware but they never brought any. Food was mediocre at best. Drinks the same. After about 1 1/2 we finally got some loungers under an umbrella only to be hounded several times by other cruise line passengers asking when we were leaving. We were looking forward to a relaxing day at the beach and this just wasn’t it. It wasn’t horrible, but I wouldn’t do it again.
Thanks for your review. Was it only DCL or were there other cruise line's passengers there as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter