All I want for Christmas..Is to go BACK! 11/29-12/5 @WL~UPDATE 12/17 pg 4

Farrrrraaaahhhh!!!
Love the DHS update!
You know, the only place we have ever ate there is always Sci-Fi. I guess I like them old cars!! hahaha

OKAY- I had a real long story to go along with all these pics, It was all typed up- THE WHOLE MORNINg, and when I hit submit THE DIS ATE IT! So now, I refuse to sit here for another hour retying everything- so your getting the short version of our Epcot morning...but the pics are still here!!
Oh and there are typos EVERYWHERE in these 2 posts but I am tired so they are staying. lol Im not dumb, just tired.

Wake up call at 8AM..Out the door on less than 25 minutes!
Took the boat to MK
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009201.jpg

Then the mono to EPCOT

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009203.jpg

Rode space ship earth- a first!
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009205.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009209.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009210.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009211.jpg

Headed over to get FP for soarin then had breakfats there at sunshine seasons. Rode living with the land - and then made our way to living seas. Rode NEMO..The boys opted to skip turtle talk- i was CRUSHED.

Viewing area above NEMO

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009216.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009218.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009219.jpg

Met up with DAD and BECKY and rode sorin
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009220.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009221.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009222.jpg

LOVE LOVE that ride!!!

afterwards we went to club cool where Heath introduced my dad to the Beverly
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009224.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009225.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009226.jpg

My boys
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009228.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009230.jpg

we headed for test track waited FOREVER!!!
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009231.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009232.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009233.jpg

Dane headed back to the room because his foot was hurting (He had surgery done on both), and needed to get his pain medicine. So My Dad, and Step and I walked around and shopped

Loved this display...
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009234.jpg

We stopped and got a few photopass pics taken...
Image0142.jpg

Image0144.jpg

We headed towards world showcase. I was hopingto catch the candleight processional, but by the time we got there it had already started and there were no seats. We stood out side the pavilion and watched for about 15 minutes. I really think I would enjoy it if it were dark out and IF we were IN the pavilion. lol
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009236.jpg

After a few minutes of watching we decided to go see what else we could find.
we found another photopass op..
Image0158.jpg

Image0168.jpg

We stopped in Japen because I wanted Javen to pick me a pearl.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009237.jpg

I had done this last year for my friend Alicia (AKA AKsunshine) who lost her baby boy in a car accident the previous year. I think it is such a fun experiance.
Here is teh lady showing Javen that he picked a RAR silver pearl that is 7 MM. Woohooo!
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009238.jpg

My boys wanted everything in that store. It was a battle to get them out of there, and we were running late for our ADR at Coral reef- and had a long way to walk.
We met back up with Dane and went to CR for Dinner. Bri and her family were eating at princess story book tonight.
We had a great seat by the tanks
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009239.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009241.jpg

self portrait
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009243.jpg

I had the steak and it was very good!
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009244.jpg

Dane had some fish entree- I DONT DO FISH.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009245.jpg

This meal was very good and the service was better this year than last year. Our waiter was pleasent and came to check on us often.
Here are our desserts
Dane had this
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009248.jpg

And this was mine
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009249.jpg

Danes was waaaay better than mine.
We paid our tip and were out the door!

Dane stopped for a pic with Nemo..
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009251.jpg

I snapped this on the way to get a spot for illuminations
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009254.jpg

This place was PACKED..There was no spots...so we grabbed the only seat/concrete we could find...It was about a 20 minute wait till it started.
here is Javen resting on my lap
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009255.jpg

It started and EVERYONE was blown away by the show.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009259.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009261.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009267.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009269.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009270.jpg

As I was watching the show I looked over at My dad and he had his eyes closed with his head titled down slightly. I waited for him to open them and asked what was teh matter..I thought he was tired of standing or something.
He grabbed Javens shoulder and had tears in his eyes, and said he was just saying a prayer for Javen.
For those of you that dont know Javen was born with a cleft lip and palate and has had many surgeries. My dad and step mom know everything we have been thru and they have been there through it all. Javen had another schedualed surgery for one week after we return home from Disney- although we didnt want it to ruin our vacation it was always in the back of our minds.
Anyway....I thought that was such a great moment.:goodvibes

When teh show was over we heaeded towards the front of the enterance along with the masses of people. Im tellin ya it was packed!
We waited for the bus back to WL..Here is my tired Javen.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009272.jpg

It was near 11:30 when we got to the room and we were all very tired. I snacked on some goodies and hit the sack.

TOMORROW- the day I have been waiting on!!

Hey Farrah. I marked this so I could come back and look at it later. I just wanted to give ya a heads up about something. Remember those evil people from last year? They are at it again. I didn't look at it myself (it makes me sick....mess like that) but a fellow Diser told me about it since you and I are friends.

Gotta run, busy busy with the Gingerbread House! :woohoo:

We were there the same time as you 11/28 - 12/5 and staying at the Poly. I am also working on my first TR "Poly+13 Year Old+.....". We have only stayed at the WL once on our honeymoon when it first opened up and loved it. Unfortunately we are a family of 5 and can't fit in a standard room and the suites our out of our price range because we come every year.

Glad to see CR was so good. Later in my TR I will be discussing my cancellation of our ADR so we could take our DS10 to Disney Quest instead that night.:sad2:

Looking forward to reading more...

Farrah, I'm following along with your TR and lovin' it. So far, it sounds as if you had a super trip. It's great that your boys are getting to spend this time with your folks...you're so lucky! Do you have another trip planned for the near future?

Farrah I'm jeaous that you got to see Illuminations with your family! It's my favorite show and unfortunatly I haven't seen it in person in 4 years or so. DS is totally scared of fireworks so we never stay to watch any of the shows.

I hope Javen is ok!

im joining in, just read from the beginning and I love your TR so far. We are hoping to get VWL for our honeymoon in July. We will find out Sat so this is getting me excited for that! Can't wait to read more!

Checking in on you! I didn't realize another surgery was scheduled...you are all in our prayers~ Love Love the mention of your dad's hair NOT getting wet. :rotfl:

All caught up and it sounds as though you've had a fantastic time so far :goodvibes

I hope Javen's surgery went well :hug:

Hey Farrah. I marked this so I could come back and look at it later. I just wanted to give ya a heads up about something. Remember those evil people from last year? They are at it again. I didn't look at it myself (it makes me sick....mess like that) but a fellow Diser told me about it since you and I are friends.

Gotta run, busy busy with the Gingerbread House! :woohoo:

Meh..no worries. ;)
Have fun with the gingerbread house!!

Great update! Glad you enjoyed your Coral Reef dinner!
We were there the same time as you 11/28 - 12/5 and staying at the Poly. I am also working on my first TR "Poly+13 Year Old+.....". We have only stayed at the WL once on our honeymoon when it first opened up and loved it. Unfortunately we are a family of 5 and can't fit in a standard room and the suites our out of our price range because we come every year.

Glad to see CR was so good. Later in my TR I will be discussing my cancellation of our ADR so we could take our DS10 to Disney Quest instead that night.:sad2:

Looking forward to reading more...
Thanks for reading. I will go check out your TR. I like the WL, But I think I wanna try something different next year.

Farrah, I'm following along with your TR and lovin' it. So far, it sounds as if you had a super trip. It's great that your boys are getting to spend this time with your folks...you're so lucky! Do you have another trip planned for the near future?
We are hoping to go in Oct 2010 for out 10 year anniversary...maybe a land and sea..depends on finances though.
Farrah I'm jeaous that you got to see Illuminations with your family! It's my favorite show and unfortunatly I haven't seen it in person in 4 years or so. DS is totally scared of fireworks so we never stay to watch any of the shows.

I hope Javen is ok!
Oh no..Sorry that your son doesnt like fireworks. Javen didnt like them for years but now he loves them. Your son will come around.
im joining in, just read from the beginning and I love your TR so far. We are hoping to get VWL for our honeymoon in July. We will find out Sat so this is getting me excited for that! Can't wait to read more!
what did you find out??? huh huh huh?? :goodvibes
Checking in on you! I didn't realize another surgery was scheduled...you are all in our prayers~ Love Love the mention of your dad's hair NOT getting wet. :rotfl:
lol..well you know my dad. he is girlie like that when it comes to his hair. LOL
Thanks for checking in. Hope you and the family are doing well. Did you guys have a good Christmas.

All caught up and it sounds as though you've had a fantastic time so far :goodvibes

I hope Javen's surgery went well :hug:

Hi babe! We did have great time. Javen will go for a re eval next week, and then surgery will follow...I will try to keep you all posted.

Sorry for slacking..Its been really busy around here...Had some sick kiddos, and then Christmas. I will work on a update soon.

Hope you all had a Verry Merry Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter