All I want for Christmas..Is to go BACK! 11/29-12/5 @WL~UPDATE 12/17 pg 4

Wonderful TR. You guys have done so much in just a short time already. Where do you live? We have a long drive like that too. I haven't done it over 10 years, but it is so long. I like flying better.
Can't wait to read more

I'm Finally here Farrah! I can't believe I missed this for this long! I hope you had a great time and can't believe we didn't run into one another!

Hey! I am really enjoying your TR...Your boys are so handsome! I really love the pics that yall had taken, it looks like yall got some really nice shots.

Hi..Welcome:goodvibes
She did get some good pics...I made our Christmas cards this year using 3 of the photos.:thumbsup2

Wonderful TR. You guys have done so much in just a short time already. Where do you live? We have a long drive like that too. I haven't done it over 10 years, but it is so long. I like flying better.
Can't wait to read more
Hey there:goodvibes We are in Indiana. I havent been to Ohio in a long time but its not far...We got our Silky terrier in Columbus.;)
We did cram a lot in this trip, but It was so worth it to get to see so much. 7 days is just not long enough.
I'm Finally here Farrah! I can't believe I missed this for this long! I hope you had a great time and can't believe we didn't run into one another!

Hello Colleen....Im so sad that I missed you. I missed alot of people, but we were so busy. Hopefully we all can plan another trip together next year. Hope you had a amazing trip!!

Oh! I was there at DHS later that Day and ran into Kristen and Chris right outside of TOT! Too bad I didn't see you!

I think it's very funny your DH brought his guitar. I think people would call the police on us if my DH brought his drum-set!! :rotfl:

Hi Nichole. :) Yes 16 hours is KILLER. I really dont think I can do it again. Im to old to travel that far with kids. lol

We have been able to get great rates on AirTran nonstop from Ind-MCO for around $80-$100 roundtrip. I was shocked at the 2 hour vs 18 hour last time we flew....and a whole extra day in Disney :banana:

Love the picture of Becky dancing with Woody~

Fun TR so far! It looks like you're having a great time!

WOW, what great decorations - so beautiful!!

I came over to your TR since the title of yours is similar to my PTR and I thought that was cool! :goodvibes Great start so far, can't wait to read more!

Fun TR so far! It looks like you're having a great time!

WOW, what great decorations - so beautiful!!

I came over to your TR since the title of yours is similar to my PTR and I thought that was cool! :goodvibes Great start so far, can't wait to read more!

:lmao::rotfl:
That is soooo funny. I had not seen your PTR or I wouldnt have titled my TR like that....maybe I will change it up.:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading.:goodvibes

Hi All! Been a busy couple days...I am on the hunt for Ninja turtles for my little guy- with no luck...uughhh!
Anyhow..hope you all are doing good. I promise I will get a update done tomorrow after the boys Christmas program.:thumbsup2

Hi All! Been a busy couple days...I am on the hunt for Ninja turtles for my little guy- with no luck...uughhh!
Anyhow..hope you all are doing good. I promise I will get a update done tomorrow after the boys Christmas program.:thumbsup2

I seen a ton of turtle stuff at TRU and shirts at Hot Topic

I seen a ton of turtle stuff at TRU and shirts at Hot Topic

I will check out our hot topic..but theres nothing at our TRU, Kmart, kohls, tjMaxx, big lots, or walmarts.

I did get a couple things on ebay today, I just hope they arrive in time.

Sorry for the delay on the TR..Its just been crazy with trying to get things for Christmas, and Javens Birthday.

SO, The block party bash was over, and we had to race to get to our ADR on time........
I checked us in and found a spot to hang out while we waited- FOREVER. The Christmas tree here was very cool..Here is a pic..This may give you a idea where we were eating for the first time.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009173.jpg

50's PRIME TIME!!!
I must say I thought this meal was very good. However the service was really bad.
Dont ask what Javen was doing here cause I have no idea..lol
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009174.jpg

Heres a better shot
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009177.jpg

We must have sat at this resturant for 2 hours..Our ADR was at 3:45, and we didnt get out of here untill it was time to get seats for the 6PM fantasmic show. So almost 2 hours! That is a long time to waste while your in Disney.
Our server sucked..she wasnt fun, but I remained nice, and never got rude.
I had the pot roast..no pics- sorry, but I did remember to get a picture of my dessert that was delish!
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009179.jpg

We paid the HUGE gratuity..even though it was not deserved (It was added in due to the party size) and then we headed out.
It was just starting to get dark out...the sun was going down and I stopped to look in the water with the boys...They loved seeing all the squishy balls in the water from the block party bash. I got asked more than once if we could try to get a couple- Ofcourse the answer was NO! ; )
We walked towards fantasmic and just let it all sink in....I was so excited to bring along 2 other families that had not seen the show before.
When we got to fantasmic people were already seated, we couldnt find a spot anywhere- the CM directed us all the way to the front..WOW This sure was a different view from past visits. It wasnt bad, just different.
Javen and Dane were having a good time talking about TOT,and TSM.
Heath and My dad harrased each other about Heaths girlfriends, and my dad being a "old man". THIS went on for days. lol
This is my dad saying "Farrah We are not going to get wet sitting right here are we?" lol...I said Maybe. I honestly had no idea..Had never sat that close before. My dad doesnt like to get his hair wet (yeah he is girlie like that)...you will see more about this as the TR goes on. lololololol.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009180.jpg

Dane and Javen waiting for the show to start.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009181.jpg

AND Bri's family also waiting to see it...
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009182.jpg

It STARTS.................................
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009183.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009184.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009185.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009187.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009188.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009189.jpg

weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009192.jpg

What a GREAT show- It never fails to amazes me. I love to watch the kids faces light up while watching it. It did get chilly sitting there though...It was a cold night and with the mist from the show I was shivering. So worth it though.

After Fantasmic we head to RNR and TOT..YES Javen has to ride TOT again...I had my dad and becky convinced to go with me and JAven on TOT while Dane and Heath rode RNR. At the last minute Becky chickened out-BUMMER- But my dad tuffed it out...and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! It was so nice to have my dad on TOT with us..I never thought I would get him to disney, let alone on RIDES..lol
When we were done Dane and Heath wanted to get a picture in front of the guitar....
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009194.jpg

We made our way through some shops, and then decided it was time to call it a night.
We stopped for a picture.

Image0123.jpg

Image0131.jpg

We went to the bus stop and waited..and waited,..and waited...we had a nice conversation with a family from GA..They were soo nice. The wait was awful though- people were lined up so far that it went past the other bus stops...PURE CRAZINESS.

Once we reached WL we got to the rooms, Dane and I got the kids in bed..and Then I remembered the electric pagent parade was coming in like 5 minutes..I ran to my dads room and asked if he wanted to go with me to the beach to watch it. He was happy to go..Dane stayed in teh room with the boys, and Beckys feet hurt so she didnt want to go.
Just as we got outside it started sprinkling..My dad was soo unhappy about this..He grabbed a towl from the pool area and drapped it over his hair..lol
Anyway we went out to the beach chairs and watched the pagent..Just my dad and me..It was really nice-even with the rain.
I only took one pic cause I didnt want my camera to get wet.
weekpriortoWDWANDWDW2009198.jpg

After that we headed back up to the rooms. I set a wake up call and fell asleep watching DVC channel.

Up next....The park that Stresses me right out.:rotfl:

2 hours you were at 50's PTC?! :eek: Not cool. I've never been there before, but I don't know if I really want to. :laughing:

I LOVE Fantasmic! I definately believe you when you say you were cold from the mist! It is actually a lot of water! Could you see the pictures on the mist "screens" okay being that close?

sounds like a very magical evening. I am iffy about trying prime time. I hear so may bad things lately

2 hours you were at 50's PTC?! :eek: Not cool. I've never been there before, but I don't know if I really want to. :laughing:

I LOVE Fantasmic! I definately believe you when you say you were cold from the mist! It is actually a lot of water! Could you see the pictures on the mist "screens" okay being that close?
Yes we could see everything perfectly. I didnt have a problem with being that close at all.

50's was good..I would go back..just not during Free dining. lol

Great update! I bet it was nice to have time with just you and your dad!

It was...I am so glad he went. I am hoping that he will want to return next year.
sounds like a very magical evening. I am iffy about trying prime time. I hear so may bad things lately

50's was good..however there are many other great places Id rather eat at.

50's Primetime is great when you have a good server. Sorry that yours wasn't so into it.

It's so sweet that you got to watch the water pagent with your dad :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter