• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All grown up and going back to Disney!

justkem

Earning My Ears
So, now that I've finally accomplished the major life goal of digging my way out of debt and finishing my Associates degree (at the tender age of 32), I've decided it's time to splurge. I'm going to Disney World!!!

I'll have my 9-year-old daughter and my boyfriend of several years with me... he's covering gas and park tickets, I'm covering the room and the cooking, and we're both driving like crazy to make it down with no stops. We're booked for the cabins for 8 nights, and I'm giddy.

I've lurked around here for a long time making wish lists that I could never really expect to make come true. It's great to finally be able to seriously plan and put all of these good suggestions to good use. Happy Mouse Hunting, all!

HOORAY! Congratulations on getting out of debt and earning a degree.... both are extremely challenging and I completely sympathize. I'm so happy that you're choosing to celebrate at Disney World because it's truly an entire experience that revolves around celebration. You all drive carefully and be sure to keep in touch and let us know how everything goes!

11.gif

Congratulations on the degree!

And welcome to the funny farm. Bathroom is down the hall, first door on the left.

My sister finishes school this September. She is 42. We are taking her son on his first trip in June. It's a present for her working so hard for so long!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge here. I'm only doing Disney once with my daughter in order to meet savings goals (well, maybe when she graduates high school... camping in a tent instead of a cabin, and she gets to help me with the costs as life lesson #1--this is why we work), but I'm definitely looking forward to this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter