• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"All Growd Up" Trip (TR Complete)

Andy, you kill me........:rotfl2:
love love how how you are thinking out loud and posting at the same time....

keep up the good work. it is very enjoyable so far.
and the wise *** cracks are killing me .....:laughing:

one thing: you never told me about the speeding ticket.....we do have a copper on the sans thread....ever think of doing a bribe..? but tif that is illegal, scratch what i was thinking... :rolleyes1

Cool Pre-trippie....but Andy...have you ever thought about getting a bike !!? :rotfl2:

Getting a bike wouldnt help...with his luck, he would still get stopped.:rotfl:

just like forest and jenny, those two comments go together.....:thumbsup2

scorchers_and_cop.jpg

I kid...I kid :hug:

I know I owe Barb some trip report style Royalties, then again, I never actually finish a trip report, but I mean well ;)

About time you got your booty over here, mac! lol Ooh, I can't wait for this trip!!

and i am back again.

where's the next installment..................:laughing:

Maybe the night before I leave....though that would be nothing but packing notes and detailing how many times my friend Chip will beat me playing Guitar Hero DS.

Maybe the night before I leave....though that would be nothing but packing notes and detailing how many times my friend Chip will beat me playing Guitar Hero DS.

Well ... you can't keep us hanging for a month ... you need to keep us entertained until you go ...

... We need updates!!!

Well ... you can't keep us hanging for a month ... you need to keep us entertained until you go ...

... We need updates!!!

As of 8/1/08, the vacation package I booked through Universal Vacations is paid in full. So at the very least I will have:

*flight to and from MCO
*7 day unlimited park tickets
*CityWalk party pass (will either get a 2nd for Chip, or just pay to get in. I only really see us going to the new karaoke club. Maybe the Red Coconut since I've heard good things).
*Hotel room for 7 days/6 nights
*Transportation to and from hotel (Quick Transportation Meet and Greet, $33/pp through Universal Vacations).
*Free scheduled park transportation (that I prolly will not use. I don't like other people telling me when I need to go to and leave from the park when I'm on vacation (well, except for the park itself, lol). We will most likely walk to the park, and at worst take a cab back if we get to tired).

Woo! Now to just get food/spending money saved up! On a side note, even though they are no longer at US, I finally got me a copy of the 2 Ghostbusters movies. Wal-Mart had them both for $10!

pssst...check out ebay, i've seen the passes cheap...we have ones we never used (since we were @ the club & stayed there before the cover started) from '05 that have an expiration date stamped on them of '10:confused3

anything new on the pre-trip front???

Um......I called Quick Transportation and reserved my pre-paid transport to/from the airport. And I may be rescheduling Chip's flight to mine so we both leave at 9am. It's only $70......mainly cause both our flights are now cheaper than they were back in Feb and April? :confused3 Oh, and I am most likely purchasing trip insurance when I get paid again....just in case.

Only two and a half weeks left!!! Can you believe it?

I think I brought home some of those coupons for the parks and resturants. Let me know if you want them and I'll see if I can locate them.

Your trip is so close you could almost start packing now :rotfl:

Only two and a half weeks left!!! Can you believe it?

I think I brought home some of those coupons for the parks and resturants. Let me know if you want them and I'll see if I can locate them.

Your trip is so close you could almost start packing now :rotfl:

My mom's been washing all my shirts and such and has already gotten my suitcase out! The cupons would be awesome. I'll pm you my address!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter