All gone-thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch1404

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so
Edited to say:

I now have 45 points remaining at $10/point. These points must be used for travel on or after December 1, 2006 and cannot be transferred. I can make a reservation at Old Key West or the Boardwalk 11 months in advance, all the others I can do at 7 months. PM me if interested!

I was wondering if I could use thiese points for my trip on 11/6/06-11/14/06? If so. I only need to buy 10 points from you if that's possible. Please email me at jilldudley@comcast.net.

We're looking to rent 150 points (2-bedroom) for use at OKW for 5 nights arriving Sun. 3/26/06, departing Fri. 3/31/06. Please PM me if that's available and you're intersted.

Thanks. :)

I have never used DVC points so could you tell me how many points I would need if I stayed at either resort from 12/15/06 to 12/19/06? Also how much it would be to rent them from you?

Thanks!
Dee

There are different sizes of accomodations, studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom (sleeps 8), and grand villa (sleeps 12). What would you need? What would your resort choices be in order? There are villas at the Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, and Old Key West.

I was preferring not to dip into my Boardwalk points, but I could also offer 125 Boardwalk points rather than the OKW points.

Anyone? Really looking to get rid of the rest of these points!

Hi there, I'm looking for 60 points that I can transfer into my own account. I need them to book a trip to OKW March 8-9. I'd like to pay $9 / point.

I can pay by PayPal.

Hi I am interested in going to Disney Jan. 1-5, 2007. I have never rented points before and don't know the rules.... Do I have to be a member? Your OKW points sound good. We would be 6 people. One bedroom or two? How much per point?

Hi looking for points for OKW for march 2007 please let me know what you have left if any and how much per point to transfer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter