All Girls Trip - what about costumes?

AB&Me

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes..."
My 3 girlfriends & I :grouphug: are taking all our DD's to Disney this fall. :cool1: There will be 5 little girls, 1 of them is 6 & the other 4 are 4. We've got lots of fun stuff planned and booked...and of course we're not missing MNSSHP! Do you have any suggestions of what the girls can dress as for the party? The obvious answer is PRINCESSES, but that's so overdone. Any other ideas?

The dwarves would be cute, but since you're one little girl short, I'm not sure what you would /could do about the seventh dwarf.

PoohGal05 said:
The dwarves would be cute, but since you're one little girl short, I'm not sure what you would /could do about the seventh dwarf.
Great idea...have one of the girls carry a plush of the "missing" dwarf.:thumbsup2

I'm going as Minnie myself.:goodvibes

I'm not sure how to get 5 little girls to dress like dwarfs. And I don't even think I could find each of them a dwarf t-shirt. (each different) Us moms want to dress up,too, but we're going to wait to see what we do with the kids and then go from there.

I thought of dalmations - that would be fairly easy. But, we've got one supper prissy girly-girl who'd never dress as a dog! :rotfl2:

AB&Me said:
I'm not sure how to get 5 little girls to dress like dwarfs. And I don't even think I could find each of them a dwarf t-shirt. (each different) Us moms want to dress up,too, but we're going to wait to see what we do with the kids and then go from there.

I thought of dalmations - that would be fairly easy. But, we've got one supper prissy girly-girl who'd never dress as a dog! :rotfl2:

...slap a tiara on her head & call her "princess".;)

...or she could be Cruella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter