All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We just got back last week, while I was there I upgraded our tickets to go in Oct for MNSSHP. Now I decided to go Sept 28-Oct 1 for the free dining. :banana:
Going to go to the first night of MNSSHP, made ADR's for 1900 Park Fare, Whispering Canyon and 50's Prime Time.

ETA--staying at POP!!

We'll be at BWI from 9/29 - 10/8 to celebrate our 5th Anniversary & DH's 35th BDay! We have ADR's for CA Grill, Kona, Jiko, Raglan Road, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace & Flying Fish! Can't wait :banana:

We will be there September 23 through October 1st. We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort.
Adr's at:
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Le Cellier
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package
Ohana's Breakfast
WCC

I have to make one more ressie, but have not decided yet between 50's prime Time or Teppanayaki.

Count us in Sept. 9 -16.
me, DH, DD7 & DS12 Could not pass up free dining!!!

This will be a surprise for the kids. So, SSSHHH!!

I am pulling my kids out of school for this....do you think I am crazy?

cherokeemamma said:
Count us in Sept. 9 -16.
me, DH, DD7 & DS12 Could not pass up free dining!!!

This will be a surprise for the kids. So, SSSHHH!!

I am pulling my kids out of school for this....do you think I am crazy?
Asking that is crazy on these boards. I I know there was a huge debate not to long ago about it. I personally don't think so seeing as I will be doing the same thing. Hope you have a great time. Don't you just love the suprise trips :love: . DD knows were going to WDW but thinks it's not until next spring so it's kind of a suprise for her.

We'll be there Aug. 11-21. We were planning an Aug. trip, anyway, so were happy to hear it coincided w/the free dining. This year, I get to celebrate my Bday in WDW! We've celebrated DS's bday there ... now, we'll have to find a way to celebrate Daxx's bday there!

Staying at ASMo and requested the Mighty Ducks area.

We've decided to just spend Aug. 11 & 12 relaxing poolside! Kind of a calm before the Disney storm!

we were already planning for Sept. Our dates are Sept 19-25 staying at pofq. First trip for ds who will be 2&1/2. Free dining gotta love it.

MommyPoppins said:
I thought I read somewhere that you had to check-in on the 29th in order to get the free dining? I saw that in another thread...so I don't know the accuracy. :)

When I made the ressies I asked and was told as long as it was by the 30th, I could get free dining! :thumbsup2 So, my Sister, and SIL made their ressies too. All of us get free dining! Our grand gathering is now at 13 in all! I 'm still trying to talk my mom into it!

We are getting two rooms at POP 8/18-8/26 YEAH!!!! Went last Sept and loved the free dining, although heat and humidity wears you out.

I want to be one of you, but since I'm not I should probably check out now. :teeth: Happy dining you guys!! Hey, and eat at Shula's for me, dying to try that place!! :sunny:

We're planning a surprise trip for Sept. 4-11 for our family at POP and CR!! Went last SEpt. and had a GREAT time. We aren't planning to tell the children until Sept.!! :rotfl2:

My sister and I will be there September 21st to September 27th and will be at the POR. We've never done the dining plan before but hey, it was free...5 months to go!!!! :cool1:

Good Saturday morning :sunny:

It's great to see so many of us going for the free dining :thumbsup2

Free dining convinced DH that we should go again this year ( which I had been saying all along). We will be at the GF August 14-22nd, ADRs at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Ohana, Kona Cafe, LTT, Garden Grill, La Cellier, and Nine Dragons. Also booked Afternoon Tea at GF for DD12 and myself. Can't wait!!!! :banana:

Count me in too! I'm staying at POFQ for the whole 2nd week of August! Can't wait for the free DDP! :cool1:

Have ADRs for:

-Sci-Fi
-Boma
-Le Cellier
-Kona Cafe
-50's Prime Time
..few more on the way!

Hey everybody, I've posted this in other threads, but haven't 'officially' checked in!!!

We changed our stay to an extra night when free dining came out!!! (We had planned a five night trip, but changed it to a split one night/five night at ASMusic to get free dining) August 12-18

We have ADR's for :

Hollywood Brown Derby-Fantasmic
50's Prime Time
Les Chefs
Le Cellier

Hope I don't gain 20 pounds!!!

We just booked yesterday...we are staying at POP Sept 9 through the 16th! We are so excited...Its is the 3 of us, me DH and Ava who will be 4.

we'll be at POP september 10-16th and i've got ADR's for EVERY day, lol, including a fantasmic package.

We're going Sept. 23-30! Staying onsite for the first time at POR. I was pregnant on last trip in March 2000 and made DH promise to take me back for my 40th b'day. Alas no time/money when the big day arrived so at last we are going again and this time I get to ride the rides AND order whatever I want at every restaurant. My favorite meal---any meal I don't have to cook! ADRs already booked for LTT, CRT, Mama Melrose (fantasmic), Coral Reef, Le Cellier. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter