All four Disney Parks in one day!

I don't think I've ever done all 4 before, but I have done 3 in a day. We started out at MK in the morning, then I went to Epcot in the afternoon for lunch. For the evening, we went to HS to watch the Osborne lights and when that was over I walked back to Epcot to watch illuminations. It was easier for me to do this because we almost always stay at the BW. I think that day I ended up gettin over 30k steps on my Fitbit as I walked from HS to Epcot. I remember being dead tired the next day.

I've done it, I didn't love it. The thing I remember most about it is how much time I spent in transit from one park to another. The only way I'd do it again would be if I literally had only one day and there was something I felt I absolutely had to do at each park.

We've never done 4, but we've done 3 many times. If we go to Epcot or HS for our evening park and there's emh's at the MK, we go there after closing HS or Epcot.

I don't think I've ever done all 4 before, but I have done 3 in a day. We started out at MK in the morning, then I went to Epcot in the afternoon for lunch. For the evening, we went to HS to watch the Osborne lights and when that was over I walked back to Epcot to watch illuminations. It was easier for me to do this because we almost always stay at the BW. I think that day I ended up gettin over 30k steps on my Fitbit as I walked from HS to Epcot. I remember being dead tired the next day.

Jeez, 30k Steps! I wish we had been wearing one of those, would have been cool to see how many steps we took.

I've done it, I didn't love it. The thing I remember most about it is how much time I spent in transit from one park to another. The only way I'd do it again would be if I literally had only one day and there was something I felt I absolutely had to do at each park.

We were exhausted! It makes it a little easier living close by, in fact we took about an hour break in between four of the parks. Can't imagine doing all four right after another

Yes, many times. Not that hard with a car. And if you include Downtown is there we've done 5 in a day.

I've done it several times. It is fun. We are planning a four park day in October. We are going to see how many FP we can rack up in one day.

One trip we rode at least one ride in every land in all the parks.

Honestly with three fastpasses in your hand you can wipe out DHS very quickly in the morning ride the boat to Epcot for lunch and some rides. Take the bus to DAK or drive if you can get a family member to cooperate. Enjoy DAK when the park empties out between 4-6. Then spend the evening at MK watching the shows and closing the park.

I loved your video. That would be a fun path to travel too, ending at Epcot for Illuminations.

Yes, many times. Not that hard with a car. And if you include Downtown is there we've done 5 in a day.

Agreed. Car makes it so much easier. Can't imagine doing it with just Disney transportation, although that would make for an interesting day

I've done it several times. It is fun. We are planning a four park day in October. We are going to see how many FP we can rack up in one day.

One trip we rode at least one ride in every land in all the parks.

Honestly with three fastpasses in your hand you can wipe out DHS very quickly in the morning ride the boat to Epcot for lunch and some rides. Take the bus to DAK or drive if you can get a family member to cooperate. Enjoy DAK when the park empties out between 4-6. Then spend the evening at MK watching the shows and closing the park.

This is the best strategy for all four I have seen so far. This would be the perfect day!

We did it for my 50th birthday. Started out at MK, then AK, MGM and finishing up with Epcot. We did at least one ride in each park. But I wanted to go and get the birthday buttons, (that was when each park had it's own) . Aside from many "happy birthday" greeting, I had staff at Pizzafari sing for me. Went in to get a little snack (dinner was at le cellier). The CM gave me a slice of cake, put a candle in it (said we had to pretend it was lit) and had 4 or 5 CM sing for me. On the boat ride from MGM to Epcot another guest got up and gave us their seats for my DH and I because of our Birthday shirts. At Epcot, I was given a FP and had a wonderful dinner. I got the call from Goofy and a special dessert with happy birthday written in chocolate. We didn't even think to take a picture, but our server did. He mentioned about taking a picture. We left Epcot with our Pal Mickey and as we exited, Mickey said something like....Wasn't that a great day"

Exactly our plan for the end of October. DD8 has requested a 4 park day over the last three visits, so we're going for it. In my mind, it's more about making one big memory than it is about large amounts of attractions being covered.

Exactly our plan for the end of October. DD8 has requested a 4 park day over the last three visits, so we're going for it. In my mind, it's more about making one big memory than it is about large amounts of attractions being covered.

I think it is about the adventure. have fun!

We were exhausted! It makes it a little easier living close by, in fact we took about an hour break in between four of the parks. Can't imagine doing all four right after another

Well I'm an old guy, about 5-6 hours of "park" on any day is plenty. We usually do hit a couple of parks on some days. We're close to 40 years of WDW visits, we pretty much know what we like by now, so full park days aren't necessary. I see this topic come up occasionally and many people seem to enjoy it. I just feel like I should mix up the opinions a bit. Carry On Mouseketeers! :earsboy:

we did it once. We made a game of it. We took the first park bus that came to our resort in the morning. we had to meet a character, get a picture with the park icon, find a hidden mickey and do at least one attraction. PLus a snack. we had to take disney transportation. It was a lot of fun!!

Yes, on our last day. Rode about 3 important attractions to us at each, with 2 table service reservations (AK Tusker House Breakfast and DHS 50's Prime late lunch), one stop at hotel to change and using all WDW transportation. Open to close finishing with Illuminations. We had a BLAST! great way to end our trip.

We've done this no sweat! We were staying at BWV at the time. Took the bus to AK. From there took the bus to MK. Rode the monorail to EPCOT. Then finished our night with a stroll to HS before coming back to the resort. We wanted to do a couple things per park. This was at the end of our trip with DH and DS1 at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter