all ears mysteary bonus photo

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
For everyone doing this contest, they have posted a bonus photo and will be up until 3/16/05. No clue what it is yet. If anyone knows please let us know.

:teeth: I was hoping to find a post from you, Buzz. I have started looking for the mystery pic. Let me know if you find anything! :wave:

I have an hour lunch today so I will look then. I will let you know if I find anything.

If that ranks as a 10 on the difficulty scale, then photo #5 was a 20! Congrats on finding it!

Is this an actual photo in Disney? I look at the directions above the picture and I'm not sure what they are asking for. It says "Identify the location in WDW where you would find the subject(s) of this photo" Does that mean they want where you would find a guitar and a love sign or is it somewhere in Disney. I'm having a hard time with this one as well. I would appreciate any help. Thank You.

Steppdaddy said:
Is this an actual photo in Disney? I look at the directions above the picture and I'm not sure what they are asking for. It says "Identify the location in WDW where you would find the subject(s) of this photo" Does that mean they want where you would find a guitar and a love sign or is it somewhere in Disney. I'm having a hard time with this one as well. I would appreciate any help. Thank You.

Hi Steppdaddy!
I assume you are taking about the mystery photo. Yes, the photo was taken on WDW property. You can find the photo on AllEarsnet.com. This mystery photo was taken at MGM.

PM if you want more hints!

Thank you so much for checking back and answering. I just got back on here to tell you all that I FOUND IT. I can't believe it. Finally. That does feel good. Thank You again. :bounce:

Geetey, I sent you a PM. I hope I did that right. I did have another question about it. THank You.

Hello all,

I have checked MGM pretty thoroughly, at least I thought so. I'm just not having any luck. I first thought it would be in Pop Century, but after a few hours going over that with a fine tooth comb, I then figured MGM would be a good choice. Anyone care to share a hint??

Thanks, and take care,

Bill

Hints:

Photo #5 - MK

Mystery photo - MGM

PM if you need/want more hints!

I had no problem with the bonus ones, but trouble with # 5. I will go through the MK area again! Thanks!

starwood,
do you mean #6 because #5 was mk. #6 is animal kingdom lodge.

I get confused at which was which. I know it was the one that was up at the same time as the bonus picture.

Still have not figured out #5! Maybe I need to get my kids involved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter