All DISers, Old and New!!

Hi! I'm Becky, married with 2 children (DD is 5 and DS is 3). Been going to Disney since I was 9 months old! Took my DH (at the time he was my boyfriend) for his first trip when he was 20. He fell in love with it too (thank goodness, LOL!). Our first trip with our children was when my DD was 2 and my DS was 3 months), they've now each been 8 times :laughing:. We finally bought into DVC in October 2006.

hello-big.gif

My name is Jacki, I am married to a wonderful man, and we have two children (15 and 16 years old). We found this board after joining DVC, and very happy we did!! Dh and I are addicted to Disney, we can't get enough of it. We already have vacations planned out to 2011. :rotfl:

It is nice to meet all of you. :)

Hey all DISers come introduce yourself. Tell us about you, im not new but don't know anyone :sad1: xxx

Hi! I am new to DIS and it's been great so far. I am from MA and have a wonderful husband and 2 yo daughter Ava. I think last week I started my first thread and it's is just joined from MA! I'm trying to plan a trip in March 09 for my 30th birthday.....(sshh don't tell anyone! LOL) and I'm trying to get my husband on board first. If he knows what is good for him he will be on board too! HA!! ;)

Hi! I am new to DIS and it's been great so far. I am from MA and have a wonderful husband and 2 yo daughter Ava. I think last week I started my first thread and it's is just joined from MA! I'm trying to plan a trip in March 09 for my 30th birthday.....(sshh don't tell anyone! LOL) and I'm trying to get my husband on board first. If he knows what is good for him he will be on board too! HA!! ;)

:welcome: to the boards .. that goes to everyone too BIG :welcome: :cool1: :cool1: its nice to meet you all.. thanks for sharing your stories with everyone xxxxx

Hi all! I am planning for my 4th trip to Disney!:banana: I leave in less than a month! I can't believe it. This a "parent" only trip! My DH and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary and he is taking me to DISNEY!!! I love Disney, unfortunately he could live without it :scared1:
We are proud parents of dd(19) sophomore in college and ds(17)senior this year in highschool! YIKES!!!
I just joined in May so I am really soaking up as much info as possible! :disrocks:

Hi all! I am planning for my 4th trip to Disney!:banana: I leave in less than a month! I can't believe it. This a "parent" only trip! My DH and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary and he is taking me to DISNEY!!! I love Disney, unfortunately he could live without it :scared1:
We are proud parents of dd(19) sophomore in college and ds(17)senior this year in highschool! YIKES!!!
I just joined in May so I am really soaking up as much info as possible! :disrocks:

hey...oo so jealous not long to wait now woooooooooooo :woohoo:

This Thread put a smile on my face.........Hi I am Mayra, also known as Tink215.....My family calls me tink.....or the crazy disney nut,lol......I Liv in South Florida.....with my hubby Mr. Grumpy or sometimes h's a Pirate, and my 2 Princesses 7 & 4.......We did 2 nice trips this year thats about our avaerage.......WE were going for Thanksgiving but we have decided to visit family in New York, and do the Macy's Day parade and defenitely visit the Disney Store in New York.....

It is very nice to meet you Natalie......

Tink215

And yet you didn't come to vist me when you guys were up here

Anyways,
Hi I am Brian and My wife and I visit Disney at least twice a year. My parents live an hour away from there so we hit 2 birds with one stone.

I play video games with Tink215's husband and hope to meet up with them one day in Disney

Im Laure and I am a Disney fanatic as well. Did not go until I was 33 and now I am hooked. We my DH, DD9 and DS6 will be going again in May 21-28 and we are staying at CBR pirate room. We can't wait. Welcome everyone.

I'm Andy, new to the DIS, haven't been to Disney World since I was 8 years old. Looking forward to a trip very soon.

And yet you didn't come to vist me when you guys were up here

Anyways,
Hi I am Brian and My wife and I visit Disney at least twice a year. My parents live an hour away from there so we hit 2 birds with one stone.

I play video games with Tink215's husband and hope to meet up with them one day in Disney

Hi Brian, and Welcome!!!!! I so Look forward to Talking to you, Foe never listens to me when I obsess over Disney, Nice to have you in my world,lol...

My name is Carla Rae aka ZENDISNEY!
I love Disney. My partner and I share the same love for eachother and Disney.
We are very excited about our trip coming up in about 23 days.
We are going to have our first DVC stay, I am a little nervous and unsure what to expect.
Peace,
Carla Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter