all dis memebers read this

jmdude

stop asking me if i sell chicken!!
i ask you to read this bc some 1 had a poll about what game to do one of them were get off the island is the game is yours can i use it plz

"DIS'ers, I ask you to read this, because someone had a poll about 'what game should I make?'. One of the games was 'Get Off The Island'. If the game is yours, I am asking for permission to use it."

That better? Lol

I think we should deem Shadow the official Dis translator.

:lmao:

What do you say O Great one?

I should be the official untranslator then :rotfl: If you look at my tag you'll get it

BellHop58 said:
I think we should deem Shadow the official Dis translator.

:lmao:

What do you say O Great one?

I think that is a great tag! where is the tag fairy when we need her/him ;) :wizard:

ShadowKittyKat said:
"DIS'ers, I ask you to read this, because someone had a poll about 'what game should I make?'. One of the games was 'Get Off The Island'. If the game is yours, I am asking for permission to use it."

That better? Lol

WOW! Will oh - that was impressive! Read it 3 times and still wasn't quite sure. Two simple items: Commas and Periods.

Nicely done, Will oh!

-Disney Dreams

jmdude said:
i ask you to read this bc some 1 had a poll about what game to do one of them were get off the island is the game is yours can i use it plz
:confused3
ShadowKittyKat said:

That better? Lol
:idea:

jmdude, if you remember who posted that poll it might be easier to send them a PM about using that idea. :)

Thanks, Shadowkat. Hopefully the grammer, punctuation, etc. will improve once they go to school!

ScroogesNephew said:
Thanks, Shadowkat. Hopefully the grammer, punctuation, etc. will improve once they go to school!
i just started school and mine got worse!

I was afraid of that. I've noticed what today's schools are turning loose on us!

my post before aug 7th when i started school are so much better school is evil im telling ya!

ScroogesNephew said:
It's grammar
:teeth:

Fighting grammar nazis one word at a time- it's milkabum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter