All Day Dining Plan questions

Just to confirm, but does the All Day Dining option include breakfast and if so what restaurant. I'm visiting the park on the 20th of July and will be getting there early to attempt to ride Antarctica before the crowds roll in.

Just to confirm, but does the All Day Dining option include breakfast and if so what restaurant. I'm visiting the park on the 20th of July and will be getting there early to attempt to ride Antarctica before the crowds roll in.

Yes, the all day dining includes breakfast :thumbsup2 .

The restaurant serving breakfast can change, though. When we were there at Christmas, it was Voyageurs that was serving breakfast. Other posters have indicated that other locations were serving instead of Voyageurs on their visits to the park....I believe they may have been Seafire Inn and/or the Spice Mill. Be sure to check the park map when you arrive, as it will show you exactly which restaurant is serving breakfast on that particular day.

And be sure to get the French toast sticks.........they are yum-my! :goodvibes

Thanks for the info on the play and dine code! We just bought it for 6 adults and saved almost $140.00! Even if we'd bought our tickets from UT it was only $15.00 more each and I figure you can't eat much for $15.00 at the park! I wouldn't have paid full price for the dining deal because we just don't eat that much, but when it's basically "free" I figured it was a no brainer.:banana:

Thanks for the info on the play and dine code! We just bought it for 6 adults and saved almost $140.00! Even if we'd bought our tickets from UT it was only $15.00 more each and I figure you can't eat much for $15.00 at the park! I wouldn't have paid full price for the dining deal because we just don't eat that much, but when it's basically "free" I figured it was a no brainer.:banana:

Awesome deal! :cool1:

I think you will be in Orlando about the same time we will be (end of August, if my estimation of your ticker is correct). You might be surprised on how much you use the all day dining just for drinks alone! There are lots of great dining choices at SW, so enjoy :) .

Where do I use the code? Is it for the sea world website directly?

This deal is available on UTourist? Where..I can't find it on their site. Meal plan for as close to free as possible is awesome!,,,

vacation_junkie said:
This deal is available on UTourist? Where..I can't find it on their site. Meal plan for as close to free as possible is awesome!,,,

No the playanddine code is good for only the SW site. I believe the other poster was saying that the money saved for the tix on the UT site would have been used towards All day dining and it would be $15 more there.

On the SW site all day dining is free if you pay gate admission online and avoid the other discount of $10 off gate price. So some see it as paying $10 for all day dining or like me I say free since you can't get both discounts. So its a choice of what works better.

Thanks for clarifying what I said angelmom27, yes we did buy them through the SW website. If we had bought through UT they would have been 15.00 less but that would not cover much food in the park, or we would have had to pay 35.00 each on top of that for the dining package. So I figured that this offer was the way to go for us. Sorry for the confusion.

But even if you don't eat a lot....take into account the amount of water you will need to survive the Florida sun ,humidity, and heat to be outdoors for 12 hours. At almost $3 a bottle it can add up. We figure we save money on that alone. 8 oz every hour or 2 you are outside means about $18 for 6 bottles if you are there from 9-9. A single meal at Voyagers is between $13-$20 depending on what you eat. Have to admit though when we do buy the meal plan we all eat more than we would normally. I never eat between meals at home, but always get snack when at SW. Sometimes it is just a salad or watermelon but at Christmas I always get the Christmas cookies or cheese cake. <g>

We did the allday dining last year and loved the fact that we could just grab bottles of water and flash our bands to the checkout operator and be waved through :thumbsup2

Sorry to be thick but is playanddine a code that I would enter at the time that I purchase tickets online? I don't see any mention of it on the SW website.

I am in the pre-embryonic stages of trip planning here and appreciate your help :).

Sorry to be thick but is playanddine a code that I would enter at the time that I purchase tickets online? I don't see any mention of it on the SW website.

I am in the pre-embryonic stages of trip planning here and appreciate your help :).

Yes, promo code "PlayandDine"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter