All Day dining - AP discount

Suellen

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share - I haven't seen it reported here - but you do get 10% off the all day dining cost with AP.

BTW - LOVED the all day dining! Much better then Universals. We will never to universals again.

I loved grabbing waters and hot chocolates and fruit and second kids meals for my big eater. Seriously? 1/2 a kids pizza and NO sides? How can that be a meal? Especially when they are walking, running and playing all day?

Do think we would skip the buffet and opt for something else though - AND I'd Be ticked if I paid full price for THAT buffet! 14.99? Crazy - it was no better and maybe a bit more blah then the Cici's pizza buffet for 3.99!! Though it was decorated beautiful for Christmas!

I can try to answer questions on the all Fay dining if anyone wants!

I presume from your comments that the All Day Dining includes the buffet then ??

Thanks
Daniel

It does - BUT I wouldn't recommend it! Of course it costs you nothing to go in and look.

I am confused. I do know about the AP discount on all day dining. What buffet are you referring to? And all the meals my kids have gotten included a side/dessert and a drink with the main entree.

We are staying at an official SeaWorld hotel, so we get 10% discount on dining.

We are debating, for the same price we can get dining all day or one Dine with Shamu meal. I have read that they Dine with Shamu meal is really great.

We are going in December. I think we might want the timing flexibility to be sure we have time for all the Christmas activities and shows.

Thoughts?

Yeah Sea World has a lot of good food options but the pizza buffet is near the bottom.I would prefer they bring back the free beer to the buffet but I hear this area is slated to be used for the next major attraction at Sea World.

We are staying at an official SeaWorld hotel, so we get 10% discount on dining.

We are debating, for the same price we can get dining all day or one Dine with Shamu meal. I have read that they Dine with Shamu meal is really great.

We are going in December. I think we might want the timing flexibility to be sure we have time for all the Christmas activities and shows.

Thoughts?

I think it would depend on how many meals you are planning to eat. If I were going to eat two or more meals at SW I would do the All Day Dining - plus you get snacks with that too. If I were just going to have one meal then I would do Dine with Shamu. I have even eaten three full meals doing the All Day Dining and it was well worth it - saved about 50% - they serve breakfast as well. That is looking at it from the "food" perspective only really - though I thought the whale interaction was nice for Dine with Shamu - there are other ways to see the whales more close up - ie - by going to the restaurant underwater viewing area.

The restaurants I have enjoyed the most at SW are Voyagers, Sea Fire Inn and Spice Mill - I too thought the buffet wasn't good value - if I had paid full price for it - I would have been ticked - but as it was I was on All Day Dining and just had a slice of pizza and a cookie for a snack.

Hmmm at the Southport Pizza place the girls got each a 1/2 of a kids pizza and no offer of a side. No matter though we just went in and grabbed salads and seconds on the kids pizza so they could each have a full kids pizza.

Maybe it was just an off day and they should have had something else with it?

I haven't heard great things about the Terrace Garden Buffet either but it comes with the All Day Dining Deal so what the heck, I'd say give it a try. As far as Seaport Pizza (I think that's the actual name) goes, I've always considered it a pizza only place. I just don't recall any sides per se.

I could have been wrong about the kids. It has been awhile. I do know for sure that Southport Pizza has sides. We like to rest there and get drinks and watermelon slices from there. The line is usually very short and fast. I have pics from just last May when we went there of my LO eating watermelon. I remember my FX DD was having a hard time and wanted everything. I went through the line about 10x it seemed. Don't worry cause what ever she didn't want she gave to her fellow girl scouts. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter