ALL Closed resorts accepting reservations

Jambo House has been accepting hotel reservations for a few weeks. Opening toward the end of August.
But still no word on opening Boma or Jiko as far as I’ve heard. I could see them getting away with keeping Jiko closed but without Boma to handle the large volume of guests it served daily a Jambo stay could be rough.

They will reopen with Jambo, just hasn't been announced yet. Several trusted sources out there. Right now, restaurant staffing has been tough everywhere.

People keep proving they are ok with less and paying more. They keep showing it.
Yes. It is something one can see every day in most places around our country. I travel for my job (spent over 100 nights in Marriot or Hilton hotels last year- in a covid year) and it is noticeable everywhere I go, every day. Hotel rates are higher since Covid and they do not clean my room when I stay multiple nights. Most chains still are not offering breakfast like before. In restaurants, food prices are higher. I find myself tipping average service because even that is rare. If I get a great waiter/waitress then they really get a good tip. The travel world has changed and most people acknowledge that.

People keep proving they are ok with less and paying more. They keep showing it.
right now they are, the travel industry is booming because people didnt travel last year, and they have extra cash to burn.

I dont expect Disney is going to be able to keep this up long term though, i wonder how many people are going to come back and say, "that wasnt worth it." Those are the exact words my wife and I said when we got home from our last trip, thats the total opposite of how it used to be for us.

All Star Music was scheduled to start taking reservations today for stays starting September 16.

I tried some dates in October. Preferred room is around $200.

Disney reservation is defaulting to only showing availability for discounted rooms

I'm trying for June 2022, brings up nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter