All booked at last!!!!!!!!

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Well after pithering and pondering can I cant I still go; direct indirect; I have finally booked flights tonight:woohoo::banana::cool1:
So Itinary is Flights VA 19/9/12 14.05 flight return 04/10/12 1900 flight.
seats booked 32 HJK out 42K 43HK back. Availibility on the outbound flights is still quite good the return flight about 20 seats left and not many togeather.
19-23 AKLV Jambo; 23-28 BLT 28-04 OKW.
Flights were £1566 direct compared to £1548 indirect.
Booked ADRS
Captains grill and grand floridian for my bday bfast and dinner on 24th
CP
Teppan edo
Kona (never ate there )
T-Rex
Portobello(never ate there)
Chefs de france lunch
Tusker house lunch
Fantasmic package mama melrose

Want chef mickeys but will prob try when we get there when at BLT:thumbsup2
Thanks for all the help and support over this tough time with having to cancel the august trip.DD happy now :wizard::hug:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I cant tell you how incredibly happy reading this thread has made me Im so so happy for you!
I know exactly how rubbish i felt and how depressed and upsetting it was to have to cancel our original flights etc and thinking we was NOT going to be going after saving for all that time.

Now all you have to do is PACK :woohoo: Love your ADRs they look great, we managed to get everything we wanted after having to cancel all the ones that i never thought we would get back!
Chef Mickeys we have never eaten there but my boys are still in that stage of loving characters and althugh i reckon they wont NOT want to go when they are older i wanted to enjoy the actual magic through them so I booked yesterday night for Chef Mickeys for our 1st full day for dinner as i know my boys really love making Ice cream sundays:thumbsup2 so we have CP for breakfast at 9am then CM for 6.55pm that night "I think they may be a bit tired haha" may have to pop bk for a rest afternoon time although the excitement may carry us through.......

xxxxx

that is such wonderful news. I'm so glad you managed you get it all rebooked :banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I cant tell you how incredibly happy reading this thread has made me Im so so happy for you!
I know exactly how rubbish i felt and how depressed and upsetting it was to have to cancel our original flights etc and thinking we was NOT going to be going after saving for all that time.

Now all you have to do is PACK :woohoo: Love your ADRs they look great, we managed to get everything we wanted after having to cancel all the ones that i never thought we would get back!
Chef Mickeys we have never eaten there but my boys are still in that stage of loving characters and althugh i reckon they wont NOT want to go when they are older i wanted to enjoy the actual magic through them so I booked yesterday night for Chef Mickeys for our 1st full day for dinner as i know my boys really love making Ice cream sundays:thumbsup2 so we have CP for breakfast at 9am then CM for 6.55pm that night "I think they may be a bit tired haha" may have to pop bk for a rest afternoon time although the excitement may carry us through.......

Thanks cindy.Its been a nightmare trying to finalise everything but its all done now, really wanted CM as a sort of tradition and ohana for my birthday but still got some good choices I think.
Just gotta save spending and food moneynthough just sold £350 on ebay and got car boots x2 to do. My mortgage drops £200in august as well so I think we will be sorted. Shame we just miss you. Im hoping I can grab a coffee with 2tiggies (lee) whilst there. That girl has been an angel to me.xx
:hug:

Fantastic, so happy you've been able to re arrange. Wish you happy times ahead. I know how you feel about spending time at places that you've spent with an ex, as I went through this a long time ago. It is difficult & painful but with the love of Disney you have, you will make new memories with Charlotte. Wish you all the best for the future, be kind to yourself.

Yippee! :dance3:

You'll be there at the same time as me for part!!

Enjoy finalising your plans and looking forward to it! :goodvibes

that must be a relief for you!!

all i have booked so far for october is a room at the art of animation and a car...

so i guess that's about 2/3 of it..

oh wait...i also have a disney cruise booked!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter