All About the $75 Birthday Fun Card

I've read the whole thread, but I still have a couple of questions:

1. We have leftover non-expiring tickets from last year's vacation. I think that these tickets have 2 or 3 days left on them. Even though they are on an old room key, will these qualify for the multi-day tickets requirement?

2. Can I get the birthday fun card outside of the theme parks? I think I read that I can get it at the TTC outside the MK. Is that still the case?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Bumping my post for answers, please. :goodvibes

Printed it out?

Yes Robo. Go to Disney's website and there is a link to register to get in free for your birthday. Once you complete the registration process, you get a certificate with a bar code on it. You take that and the birthcertificate to the window at the parks and get your free ticket or whatever you choose for the Birthday.

We got all of our passes with our package, so we are getting Emily a Fun Card for her for her birthday to shop with. Since we are giving her the trip, we decided that the fun card would be from us too!! So, she gets a good gift for her birthday this year.

Hiya all, I realize this is an old post but need some info or advice for My Bday. I am staying somewhere in Disney from 8/13-8/15 before I go to Port Carnaveral on my cruise.

8/15 is my bday a sunday, ... so here's my question: does it make sense to only get two day tkts for the fri and sat ... or shall I get 3 day tkts so that I am admitted on my bday too but cant spend much time at any park of choice since I have to be at the port by 2pm that sunday.

I thought maybe I'll either opt for the free park tkt or pay for the tkt and get the fun card. is this available for adults or just children? guess I should have asked this quesiton first.

anyhow if I do get the fun card I figured I can use this to purchase a little something for me and some souvenirs.

hmmm Bday pass? is this just another option to the fun card or free park tkt or is this a seperate deal?

what!!! that sucks. oh well I guess I got my answer. So there's nothing for bdays anymore?

Nope, sorry. It was replaced by the "Give a Day" promotion; you volunteer for a charity for a day and get free admission to a park.

If my daughter still had some money left on her card from last year can she still use it this year even though the promotion is over? :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter