All Aboard Presidents Week Mexican Riviera February 19, 2012 Wonder

We just change the Hotel for day before the cruise.... From DT to Crown plaza hotel. For the Cruise/Park deal, Parking at DT is outside vs Covered parking w/ security camera and guards for 24/7 at Crown Plaza. 37days to go.....

I don't know about ya'll, but I am sooooo excited! Not just about going on our first Disney cruise, but about the FE also!! Already bought some of the gifts and can't wait to get the rest! Gotta have something to represent NOLA!!:banana:

I don't know about ya'll, but I am sooooo excited! Not just about going on our first Disney cruise, but about the FE also!! Already bought some of the gifts and can't wait to get the rest! Gotta have something to represent NOLA!!:banana:

We are too:cool1:
Tomorrow... 49ers vs Saints!!! Is anybody watching:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the last minute response on the FE, I was so hoping to be able to participate as the kids love it but we are going to have to pass on it this year as I just don't think I will be able to get it done in time. I have added our info to the spreadsheet in case there are any notices about meets while onboard as LKFan had suggested.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new year!

I have added our info to the spreadsheet in case there are any notices about meets while onboard as LKFan had suggested.

Thanks for doing that! :thumbsup2

I just checked the spreadsheet and laughed when I read what peasprout wrote about her friend. Too funny! :lmao: I also noticed that, between boys and girls, we have 21 kids that are 7-10 years old!

As the cruise gets closer, we'll have to look at Navigators and see what is up with the open houses. Right now it looks like the lab has open house from 2-6:30 pm on the 2nd day at sea (Tuesday). If they keep that schedule, maybe we can arrange a meet that afternoon so the kids can get to know each other.

Thank you!!!!!:goodvibes

My family went on the Disney Cruise to Alaska last July. On the Disney boards someone recommended a driver to tour Vancouver. We did this, and it was magnificent. The driver picked us up at the hotel (with our luggage) and we toured Vancouver after the tour, he dropped us off at the port.

My DD and I have Sunday after the cruise to tour CA before our trip back to NY (9:30 pm flight)

I need advice please :confused3
I would love to do something like this in LA. Does anyone know of a service that does this?

Thank you!!!!!:goodvibes

My family went on the Disney Cruise to Alaska last July. On the Disney boards someone recommended a driver to tour Vancouver. We did this, and it was magnificent. The driver picked us up at the hotel (with our luggage) and we toured Vancouver after the tour, he dropped us off at the port.

My DD and I have Sunday after the cruise to tour CA before our trip back to NY (9:30 pm flight)

I need advice please :confused3
I would love to do something like this in LA. Does anyone know of a service that does this?

I can't think of a specific towncar/ limo company in LA, but I know exactly what you're talking about. Post cruise in Seattle, there was a towncar company which primarily did airport pickup/ dropoff, but they also offered to drive people around and tour the city.

Just signed up for this sailing today.

Needed to get away during Feb school vacation week. Can't believe I made this work. We are a family of 3 with DW and DS 13. Being from the NE we are used to dominating Port Canaveral during our school vacation weeks. Anyone else from the Northeast in this group?

Going gold on this trip...oh that reminds me I need to update my signature again.

p.s. with all the NFL remarks I'd be remiss if I didn't say GO PATS!

Just signed up for this sailing today.

Needed to get away during Feb school vacation week. Can't believe I made this work. We are a family of 3 with DW and DS 13. Being from the NE we are used to dominating Port Canaveral during our school vacation weeks. Anyone else from the Northeast in this group?

Going gold on this trip...oh that reminds me I need to update my signature again.

p.s. with all the NFL remarks I'd be remiss if I didn't say GO PATS!

Welcome GarakDS9 - there are a few of us here from the northeast - we are in Rochester NY, and there's also a family from New Hampshire and one from Long Island.

And I will continue to refrain from all the football banter, as our local team is...Buffalo <sigh>. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Thank you, we are excited to sail from the other coast for a change. I am supposed to be planning it but can't stay away from the twitter clues thread about 2013 itineraries.

Am I safe to print the list out to start our FE presents? I though PURTYPAT1 is joining but don't see her name on the list. so I don't want to miss out anybody or miss spell the name.:rolleyes1

Hi We are from the Northeast as well. "Go Giants" LOL I live very close to the Giant Stadium in Jersey.

I see GarakDS9 you were also on the Med and Alaska cruise. We have lots to talk about.

Misako I'm not going to do the FE exchange this time, but would love to do the meet. Are there any plans as of yet?

Misako I'm not going to do the FE exchange this time, but would love to do the meet. Are there any plans as of yet?

We'll try to meet Sunday at 3 pm at the Promenade Lounge. Usually first day meets are pretty quick as people have other things they want to do.

We were trying to find other times that people might want to have an informal get togethers.

Some ideas:
Wonderquest (adults) Sunday night
Wonderquest (family) Tuesday afternoon
Martini Tasting Tuesday afternoon
Cove Cafe - morning coffee

Any interest? Other suggestions?

What about in the terminal before we board? Do we want to try to find each other there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter