ALL Aboard a WONDERful TR! FEB 2010 - 3/29 Final Ramblings & a PTR!

GREAT recap. As expected! I love how much detail you always have. That magnet is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I disappeared again but I came back to read the ending. :thumbsup2 I enjoyed reading about your cruise. It has given me some ideas of my own.;) I'm glad you guys had a great getaway!

What a fantastic report! I loved it and will go back and pick your brain when we get to cruise again someday.

It was great fun, and I am sure you and your kids would love it! I can't wait to go again!

Great trip recap! And the magnet is very cute too...

Heading over to your new PTR now! :banana:

Thanks for reading! It was fun to write about a totally different trip experience!

Great TR HD!!! :goodvibes
The Dream looks like a majestic ship! Love the Aqua Duck and the virtual portholes :thumbsup2 Two stops at CC would make for perfect sailing!!
Great tips at the end also....I remember having to eat outside too...guess it was on Deck 9...can't remember but the weather was nice :cloud9:

Tracy

Gee thanks!!! YES, we are really looking forward to TWO CC days!!! There are some new updates on ALLEars.net related to the Dream... the new restaurant on board, etc. We were looking forward to trying the virtual porthole, so we will see that on our couple's trip maybe. We upgraded our family trip to an outside room.

Really enjoyed your tr :thumbsup2 tips at the end are really helpful. Going to head over to your ptr :cool1:

Gee thanks! Glad you joined me for this one!

GREAT recap. As expected! I love how much detail you always have. That magnet is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I tend to ramble I know -- I liked the magnet too! there were a few, this one was a couple bucks more than the others, not sure why, but I liked it best.

I know I disappeared again but I came back to read the ending. :thumbsup2 I enjoyed reading about your cruise. It has given me some ideas of my own.;) I'm glad you guys had a great getaway!

Hi! Well glad you came back to read! It was a good reminder to me, this way I finally got to respond! It was a great getaway, and I felt it was very reasonable!

Most of your signature is not able to be seen. So I can't find your link for your PTR. I'' see if I can find it on the PTR board

Thanks for the fun report. Lots of good, detailed info in your last ramblings.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter