All Aboard! A Disney and Orlando Unleashed TR!TONS of PICS! Update 1/2 pg 25

Hey Diane!!!! What a great update! I remember you texting me telling me about that slushie!!! :rotfl:

Looks like a fun evening for sure!

What a great, relaxing day, and there's no better place to do it! And the evening at LeCellier and World Showcase sounds fun. I can't believe those people making out - very un-Disney-like!

I was thrilled to find a new update today! Life is always crazy when school starts, I feel like the days run together sometimes. That sucks that your waiter was bad at such a great restaurant, LOVE Le Cellier. Can't wait to have a Grey Goose slushie when we go back!

Melissa

Thanks so much! The waiter was bad but we didn't let it ruin our mood!

Relaxing days at the pool and the arcade can be just wonderful!

Such a shame that the waiter at Le Cellier wasn't a good one. :(

Making out in World Showcase??? :eek: Some people have no shame!

Thanks Jackie, it was wonderful! Eww is right that couple had no regard for anyone else!

Diane..........I was so happy to see that you had updated your trip report. I had read in your report that you were a teacher. So, I figured that you were quite busy with the new school year starting.

My partner and I will be going to Disney for the first time together this December. We are also taking the Auto Train and staying at AKL. So, in a way, your trip report is sort of our crystal ball. :laughing::laughing: Can not wait to read the rest of your report. :)

Thanks so much for posting and understanding about the delay in my trip reporting! Have fun on the autotrain!

making out??? the one laying flat on his or her back looked to be passed out to me :lmao:

Too funny, he does look passed out!

I'm all caught up, and sad to see that your trip is winding down. Your day of relaxing around the pool and arcade sounded lovely!

Thanks so much! Relaing is just what the doctor ordered on that day!

A nice relaxing pool day, dinner at Le Cellier and Illuminations...sounds like a perfect day.:goodvibes

It truly was a perfect day!

Great update Diane, loved your relaxing day.

Thanks so much!

Hey Diane!!!! What a great update! I remember you texting me telling me about that slushie!!! :rotfl:

Looks like a fun evening for sure!

Thanks Jen! Yes, I had many slushies on that trip!

What a great, relaxing day, and there's no better place to do it! And the evening at LeCellier and World Showcase sounds fun. I can't believe those people making out - very un-Disney-like!

Thanks Susan! We always have fun in the World Showcase!

Great update!
A relaxing day is definitely necessary at Disney.

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! I am here once again apologizing for the delay in posts/updates. Those of you that have followed our family through previous trip reports know that I am usually very timely with my updates! I am so sorry this one is not like that! I am truly struggling trying to balance teaching with my kids school/homework, football practices and games and being a wife and keeping up with my house. In addition, Bryan is training for a marathon in November which takes up a ton of time! I am hoping to finish this up on Monday, we have off from school for Columbus Day and there is NOTHING on our calendar...FINALLY!! Believe it or not, Bryan and I are heading back to the world in November for a couples only trip, we are staying at the Boardwalk and will be there for Food and Wine festival, I cannot wait! Thanks for your patience, I truly appreciate it!

Diane!:goodvibes

I am so happy that you're having an adults only trip....good for you guys! You are going to have a blast, the World looks very different through adult eyes!

We will be waiting whenever things slow down a little for you! Glad to hear all is well:thumbsup2

This time of year is crazy busy for us, too! Hurray for a couples-only trip! That will be so much fun! Are you going at the same time as Tim and Lesley?

Oh how exciting November couples only! F & W!! So much fun! We don't get that this year, but we are going after Thanksgiving so I will get my fix even still! Looking forward to your endings and beginnings! It is fun seeing summer trips even still, it helps get us through until the next time!!! :goodvibes I finally finished up my TR, and our pic made a debute -- I was such a sloppy pool wreck!!! :laughing:

Great Trip Report. I just found it today! So had lots to go through with no delays for me!! lo
I love all your photos. Looks like you had a great time.
We'll be heading out on Dec. 27 until jan 1st. 2 of our adult children will stay an extra day on their own. DH an I head on a cruise on Jan.1st so we can relax after the hectic christmas week at Disney.
We're going to Le Cellier on New Years Eve!!

Good for you that you are going again for the wine festival. I hope you have a great time!

Debbie

Hey Diane

Was going through some old subscriptions and came across this one.

I hope you and Bryan had a nice adult only vac in November and that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

Hope to read more Trip Reports from you in the future when time allows

I know how crazy life can be

:wizard:

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for neglecting this report! Those of you that have followed our family through many reports know that I am usually quite timely in finishing. We have had an incredibly challenging fall, I won't go into details but life is finally getting back on track and we are keeping our heads above water. I have no intentions of finishing this report...I just feel so diconnected from the trip as it was over 6 months ago, not to mention I lost alot of readers (understandably). I love the DIS and I am happy to finally be back on consistantly. We have a few trips to WDW planned for 2011! The first is in June where we will take our very first cruise as a family on the Disney Dream...we CAN'T wait. The cruise will be followed by a few days at the World. I plan on doing a PTR and will probably start that in the beginning of February!

Happy New Year to everyone, may you have peace, good health and happiness this year!

Diane:goodvibes

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for neglecting this report! Those of you that have followed our family through many reports know that I am usually quite timely in finishing. We have had an incredibly challenging fall, I won't go into details but life is finally getting back on track and we are keeping our heads above water. I have no intentions of finishing this report...I just feel so diconnected from the trip as it was over 6 months ago, not to mention I lost alot of readers (understandably). I love the DIS and I am happy to finally be back on consistantly. We have a few trips to WDW planned for 2011! The first is in June where we will take our very first cruise as a family on the Disney Dream...we CAN'T wait. The cruise will be followed by a few days at the World. I plan on doing a PTR and will probably start that in the beginning of February!

Happy New Year to everyone, may you have peace, good health and happiness this year!

Diane:goodvibes

Hey Diane

Glad to see you back

Glad everything is okay now :goodvibes

Will be on the lookout for your new Pre Trip in the future :thumbsup2

Oh I am so glad you are still around! It sounds like you had a great time as adults with Leslie and crew! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for the cruise, too... we go (my DH and I) solo on the Dream in February... I will have lots to share for all of us on the boat... I plan to make this a scouting trip!!! SO I will be sure to share! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing you then -- there is a nice link to travelers on that cruise which is on the cruise thread...

Hope you have not had too much trouble with the snow already!!! I know we all got slammed last year, you again though, just last week, right??!! :eek:

Happy New Year!
Glad to hear things have settled down for you.
I'll keep an eye out for your new PTR :goodvibes

Happy New Year Diane ! Hope you and your family enjoyed your holidays. Glad to hear things are settling down. Can't wait to hear about the 2011 trips.

I totally understand Diane... it is takes more time than you think to write a report. I hope everything is great in 2011 for your family. We will just miss you this summer at WDW, we are at the Beach club for 8 nights with my parents. Best wishes and I will be excited to hear about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter