All Aboard! A Disney and Orlando Unleashed TR!TONS of PICS! Update 1/2 pg 25

After looking around the lobby, we finally figured out how to get to the pool!

IMG_1911.jpg

We found the pool bar!

IMG_1912.jpg

It was a beautiful night not humid at all which was a nice change and the pool area wasn't very crowded! The kids had a BLAST!

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

The water splashpark area was great too!

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

They also had games for the kids to play, like ping pong!

IMG_1930.jpg

And fooseball...

IMG_1927.jpg

Bryan and I just relaxed and had so much fun watching the kids!

IMG_1924.jpg

Overall, we had an amazing night! Kidani and the pool area are just beautiful! Unfortunately, the pool isn't very big and I could see it becoming VERY crowded on hot afternoons! I wish Kidani had a counter service place too, otherwise we would stay there in a heartbeat, I think the pool area variety BLOWS the AKL pool area away!

After our Kidani adventure, we went back over to Jambo House and grabbed some snacks and watched a movie in our room!

COMING UP NEXT:
lazy morning....

Fun TR!! Love Matthew's caricature, its so cute!
Gotta love disney, no better place on earth!!:goodvibes

Love Boma :thumbsup2

That was a very cute caricature Matthew got :goodvibes

Kidani looks very nice as well.

Sounds like a great evening overall :wizard:

Boma food looks delicious. Matthew's caricature turned out very cute. What a good idea for a souvenir ! A nice relaxing night by the pool sounds great right about now.

Love the pics of AKL and Boma. These are coming at such a great time for me, getting excited to leave in 2 weeks. The caricature turned out great, and you've convinced me we need to check out Kidani while we're there! I hope we can find some time to relax in the evening by one of the pools!

love Matthew's caricature! mMM I just LOVE Boma. And Kidani looked very nice. Too bad the pool is so much smaller than Jambo

I have a serious craving for Boma now! :lmao:

Matthew's caricature is great! Chelsea still has hers from 2008 hanging in her room!

Kidani looks beautiful and relaxing!

Fun TR!! Love Matthew's caricature, its so cute!
Gotta love disney, no better place on earth!!:goodvibes

Thanks somuch! Disney is the best place on Earth!

Love Boma :thumbsup2

That was a very cute caricature Matthew got :goodvibes

Kidani looks very nice as well.

Sounds like a great evening overall :wizard:

Thanks! He was happy and it was a great night!

Boma food looks delicious. Matthew's caricature turned out very cute. What a good idea for a souvenir ! A nice relaxing night by the pool sounds great right about now.

Thanks...he was happy with how it turned out! It was a beautiful, relaxing evening!

Love the pics of AKL and Boma. These are coming at such a great time for me, getting excited to leave in 2 weeks. The caricature turned out great, and you've convinced me we need to check out Kidani while we're there! I hope we can find some time to relax in the evening by one of the pools!

WOW, your trip is getting so close! You definitely should check out Kidani!

love Matthew's caricature! mMM I just LOVE Boma. And Kidani looked very nice. Too bad the pool is so much smaller than Jambo

It was alot of fun exploring Kidani! I wish the pool was bigger though!

I have a serious craving for Boma now! :lmao:

Matthew's caricature is great! Chelsea still has hers from 2008 hanging in her room!

Kidani looks beautiful and relaxing!

Thanks Jackie! Matthew has his hanging up too!

Thanks for the pool pics, it looks fabulous!

Your welcome, it was a great evening!

Great shots around Kidani....Love Boma, I could eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there everyday and never get bored!

Matthew looks so proud of his characteur!!

Can't wait until next summer when we get to stay here again!!!

Great shots around Kidani....Love Boma, I could eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there everyday and never get bored!

Matthew looks so proud of his characteur!!

Can't wait until next summer when we get to stay here again!!!

Thanks! We have never tried Boma breakfast, but intend to soon!

Hi everyone! So sorry for the huge delay in posting! Life has been CRAZY here with back to school and football and everyday life! I have 2 more installments after this one that I am hoping to crank out this week!

On our 8th day, we decided to sleep in! We slept until 9:30! We really needed the rest! After we woke up and had a small breakfast, we decided to hit up the pool!

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

After awhile, we dried off and went to the Mara for some lunch!

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

After lunch we went to the arcade!

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

After some time in the arcade, we went back to the pool! It was such a GREAT and relaxing day!

IMG_1951.jpg

Bryan ordered us some adult beverages!

IMG_1954.jpg

After our drinks, we decided to head back upsatirs and rest before our dinner at LeCellier!

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

After about 2 hours we all got up and ready for dinner!

Still sleepy!
IMG_1958.jpg

We drove over and parked at the Beach Club again! The security guard was a bit intense asking us a ton of questions but then finally let us in!

We walked over to Epcot via the International Gateway!

IMG_1959.jpg

CONTINUED!

We arrived in Canada and the gardens there are just BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

We checked in and were seated almost immediately! We were sat all the way in the back in the booth and I should have known then that it would bode well....

Our waiter STUNK!!! We made the best of it though!

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

Happy boy with his shake!

IMG_1966.jpg

The food was delicious as always, but the server was SO SLOW and messed up our order TWICE! So disappointing!

After dinner, we ventured through the World Showcase!

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

After awhile, we staked out a spot for Illuminations and just people watched!

IMG_1972.jpg

Brazilian tour group!

IMG_1980.jpg

I got a grey goose slushie! YUM!!

IMG_1984.jpg

The boys had ice cream...

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

We witnessed this couple making out in the middle of World Showcase!

IMG_1989.jpg

Finally the it got dark and it was time for Illuminations!

My cuties!

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

It was a GREAT way to end such a peaceful and relaxing day! After the show, we just strolled back through the International Gateway to get our car at the Beach Club and went back to the AKL!

Coming up:

checking out of AKL
HUGE DIS MEET
our new home for 7 days

I was thrilled to find a new update today! Life is always crazy when school starts, I feel like the days run together sometimes. That sucks that your waiter was bad at such a great restaurant, LOVE Le Cellier. Can't wait to have a Grey Goose slushie when we go back!

Melissa

Relaxing days at the pool and the arcade can be just wonderful!

Such a shame that the waiter at Le Cellier wasn't a good one. :(

Making out in World Showcase??? :eek: Some people have no shame!

Diane..........I was so happy to see that you had updated your trip report. I had read in your report that you were a teacher. So, I figured that you were quite busy with the new school year starting.

My partner and I will be going to Disney for the first time together this December. We are also taking the Auto Train and staying at AKL. So, in a way, your trip report is sort of our crystal ball. :laughing::laughing: Can not wait to read the rest of your report. :)

I'm all caught up, and sad to see that your trip is winding down. Your day of relaxing around the pool and arcade sounded lovely!

A nice relaxing pool day, dinner at Le Cellier and Illuminations...sounds like a perfect day.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter