Alix and Ani Bracelet

doylehd

Earning My Ears
I am looking for the Alix and Ani collection bracelets. Has anyone been to WDW recently and seen them in any of the shops. They said that they are available through Disneystore.com, but I can't find them. Any tips/help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Heather

They have them in the Jewelry store on Main St in the Magic Kingdom, I know I saw one with Minnie and one with the Castle on it, Might have seen Mickey but I can't say for sure.

I am looking for the Alix and Ani collection bracelets. Has anyone been to WDW recently and seen them in any of the shops. They said that they are available through Disneystore.com, but I can't find them. Any tips/help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Heather

I got one in MK two weeks ago with the castle on it. If you eat in the park they give you a coupon for 20% off in certain stores before one. We went to DTD and got it there in the jewelry dept. It kind of ticked me off when I first looked at it because they were 38 whereas the same style (hanging medalion) are only 28 at home. The 20% brought it closer to what I wanted to pay.

Great! Thank you both for the information. I was a little worried that it was a limited addition piece and I had missed out since I couldn't find it on either Alix and Ani or Disneystore.
Heather

They are in stock occasionally on Disneystore.com. They had them last fall and winter but I haven't seem them this spring or summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter