Alice's Tea Party at GF

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Do boys go to this as well... I have 2 girls who want to go & my son wants to go with them. He doesn't want to do the tea party per se..he just wants to do what his sisters are going to do.

My dds did this in October and there were three or four boys at the party(maybe 16 or 18 kids total, I can't remember). The kids play games (hide and seek, simon says) with the Mad Hatter, so there are plenty of fun activities for both genders! The only problem might be if he is the only boy that day, but if he is younger (and with his sister) he might not care at all.

btw, my girls had a great itme, a big highlight of the trip!

My 4 year old ds went last year and loved it. I thought DH would have a fit but he knows how much ds likes Mad Hatter so he didn't put up a fuss. I don't know if he would have wanted to go without the Mad hatter there. My two dds have done it twice now and want to go back this summer. There were about 3 or 4 other boys there so he wasn't the only one (thank goodness)!

My DD went a few years ago and we did see boys there. The CM's who are in attendance seemed great about making sure that everyone was included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter