alice in wonderland

ya i cant wait to see it. so u have seen avatar? is it good? i heard sum ppl liked
avatar so much, that they wanted to live in the
avatar world...weeeirrddd:upsidedow

xD
That was definitely me.

I had a thread about it. I definitely suffered Pandora depression from wanting to be a N'avi so bad after I saw it xD

ya i cant wait to see it. so u have seen avatar? is it good? i heard sum ppl liked
avatar so much, that they wanted to live in the
avatar world...weeeirrddd:upsidedow

yes I liked it, I don't know if it was totally my thing but I was really impressed with the 3-D, I never liked 3-D movies but this one was really good. The Alice preview was the same kind of 3-D, I think it will be awesome, I didn't even notice I was wearing the glasses!

Anyone else been listening to the "Almost Alice" songs that have been released? These are songs inspired by the movie, but not actually in the movie (that's all scored by Danny Elfman).

There's "Follow Me Down" by 3OH3!
and "Alice" by Avril Lavigne

i cant wait to see it im a HUGE tim burton fan and i always loved the alice in wonderland in the way of how it was once you have looked at it in a different view, this not being the childs veiw we all once had, does anyone happen to know exactly what day it comes out on?

there's a huge event at the hollywood & highland center this friday, feb 19th with 3OH!3 and metro station, as well as tim burton himself!

if you guys can't make it to the event, you can stream it live on facebook :)
http://www.facebook.com/AliceInWonderland

who wants to go??? i don't know if i'll be able to make it to hollywood on friday, but i definitely want to stream it!

Im so excited for it! I love johnny depp! He will do a great job as the mad hatter i think. Also the rest of the cast is really good too. I love the original alice and wonderland too, so i cant wait to see how similar and how different they are from each other :thumbsup2

Im so excited for it! I love johnny depp! He will do a great job as the mad hatter i think. Also the rest of the cast is really good too. I love the original alice and wonderland too, so i cant wait to see how similar and how different they are from each other :thumbsup2

I believe (if you are referring to the animated Disney movie) they will be nothing alike. Its her return to wonderland after he previous adventures. I am not 100% sure on this, so correct me if I am wrong.

I believe (if you are referring to the animated Disney movie) they will be nothing alike. Its her return to wonderland after he previous adventures. I am not 100% sure on this, so correct me if I am wrong.

Yep.

In fact, I just read that Alice got the name of "Underland" wrong on her first visit :p

(from a D23 / Helena Bonham Carter interview)

I cant wait to see alice and the wonder land.i dont know if ill see it in theaters or not.probley not ill probley rent at the movie store!but i cant wait to see it. princess:

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp was on Friday Night with Johnathan Ross last Friday. Did anyone watch it? I only watched some but it was very funny :rotfl2:

I'm really excited! When I first saw the promotional poster [that really creepy one with the grinning Mad Hatter], I thought looked really bizarre and odd. But the trailers look great! :thumbsup2 I even bought some cute AiW pins at the mall last weekend that my cousin and I are wearing to the movie! :cool1:

10ej3ls.jpg

i'm seeing it friday with my best friend, her boyfriend, and my guy friend.

I AM SO PUMPED
seriously i don't remember the last time i've been this excited for a movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter