Alfredos Menu question

sanapunk

<font color=blue>Kahtkateer<br><font color=red>Me
I was looking on allearsnet at Alfredo's lunch menu cause I made an ADR for it. Do they really only serve pasta and appetizers?? I was hoping I'd be able to get like chicken/veal parm atleast. DB is kinda picky and i'd probably cancel if it's only pasta. Has anyone ordered stuff that's "off the menu"?

I believe they have taken those options off the menu... I asked that question recently....really an Italian restaurant with no veal parm???? On the Dis, they say they are offering Chicken Parm at lunch.....

Piatti Principali

Pizza - individual pizzas made with fresh mozzarella cheese and a homemade crust, topped with imported prosciutto or wild mushrooms $9.95 each

Alfredo's Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce tossed in homemade Caesar dressing and topped with smoked bacon and our own paper thin herbed crouton topped with breaded slices of chicken $13.95; or with jumbo shrimp for $16.50

Spaghetti al Fiocco di Pomodoro Saraceno - a special sauce made with fresh plum tomatoes and fresh homemade spaghetti (meatballs available for additional $3.00) $10.95

Lasagnette Pasticciate alla Modenese - lasagna prepared Modenese style: strips of pasta layered with bolognese and cream sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese $15.50

Le Originali Fettuccine all'Alfredo - Our world famous creation - homemade egg noodles tossed in a special butter and parmigian cheese $15.50

Tagliolini alla Vodka con Gamberoni - homemade tagliolini pasta in a traditional Italian tomato cream and vodka sauce, served with shrimp $19.50

Trittico di Pasta - sampler of our most popular pastas: lasagna, ziti with a fresh plum tomato sauce and pasta dumplings stuffed with imported black truffles, mushrooms and cheese served in a cream and sage sauce $19.50

Salsicche e Fagioli all'Uccelletto - trio of wild boar, classic fennel and spicy Italian sausages char-grilled to perfection, served on a bed of Tuscan white beans in a spicy tomato sauce $21.95

Spezzatino di Vitello ai Funghi - Classic veal stew, in a sauce of demi-glace, porcini mushroom, barbera wine, tomato and gremolata, served with Parmesan sage polenta. $24.95

At dinner they have more "non-pasta" items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter