Alex and Ani???

minniqt7

DVC Owner SSR, AKV
Did anyone receive their bracelet yet?? I received an email that it was shipped 3/2 via UPS but on the tracking site it states label was created but no shipping status available. Just curious>>>hope mine is not LOST!!!! Worked real hard to get it lol!!!!

Don't worry, this has happened to us before and is currently happening right now with my Alex and Ani bracelet. I received an email on 3/2 as well saying it shipped and still nothing. I would have been worried but this just occurred about a month ago when my husband ordered his Haunted Mansion copper ticket. We finally got tracking information a week after we received an email saying our order shipped. I called customer service but no one could explain why it took so long between the receiving the email and it actually shipping.

I was going to post the same question here, seems like a long time between email and receiving the braclet.

Whew!! Thanks guys... feel better...they are probably on their way soon. Keep u posted.

Mine shipped on 2/24 and I received it early last week...maybe 3/3? Did any of you end up with the 'back ordered' ones? Maybe that's why it's taking longer?

DH did a non Alex and Ani disneystore.com order that said it shipped 3/5, but no tracking info yet, and we haven't been charged for that order yet. So they may be running behind in general.

Got the same thing. I thought it might be weather related, but just checked and still on hold. Funny how they got their money last week with no delay. They did send me a survey already like I already got my package.

I called and they are looking into why I have not received the braclets yet. I will post again when I hear more.

Mine shipped the day after ordering....came super quick. I was surprised!

It took a little bit of time.Ordered on 2/23, shipped 2/24, arrived 3/5.

Yes, they are sold out.

I got my email on 3/2 as well and tracking says it still hasn't shipped.

Did anyone receive their bracelet yet?? I received an email that it was shipped 3/2 via UPS but on the tracking site it states label was created but no shipping status available. Just curious>>>hope mine is not LOST!!!! Worked real hard to get it lol!!!!

Same for me. I just sent an e-mail to Dis Store. I ordered one for DD's birthday that was 3/3. Really hope we get it soon. Ordered on 2/23, got shipping e-mail on 3/3 and it still hasn't shipped.

I am still waiting for mine. When I go to check the status it looks like it's waiting to be picked up by UPS? I got the email 3/1 and still waiting.

Same here. My credit card has been charged also. It looks like it is just sitting somewhere. I called Disney. They said it was weather related. UPS was shut down for 3 days and they are behind.

Mine arrived Wednesday of last week, but tracking on the shipment never worked well. It didn't seem to be updating as other packages have - to the extent that it wasn't showing it until I got a text from UPS (my husband has a business account with them) letting us know that it was on our porch.

Wife had ordered two bracelets on 2/23. Got the same email as described above. After not receiving it and seeing somme posts on other boards she called UPS and was informed that they were never picked up from Disney (no weather issues) even though a number was generated. She called Disney and was informed that there was some investigation (wasn't clear if its a Disney or UPS investigation) and the bracelets are no where to be found. Offered her a refund and they will rebill if it is ever delivered or located. Amazingly I go to EBay and I could purchase a bunch of the bracelets.

I called UPS today and they said they never received shipment. Called Disney guest services and she said they have an investigation into their whereabouts. She refunded my card (didn't request but she said they had to). Then she said if they find them (guess there were a a lot) they will ship out for free. Please post if you have received this refund and told this news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter