• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alex and Ani bracelet

KayLazz

Earning My Ears
I am looking for the D23 Alex and Ani bracelet for myself and my daughter. I can only find it through a 'shopper' do any of the stores in WDW or Downtown Disney carry it.

The bracelet has the Mickey Head and has fligree inside the head.

Downtown Disney they have it at World of Disney and TrenD. In Magic Kingdom Uptown Jewelers had them. In Hollywood Studios Keystone Clothiers and Once Upon a Time had them. Animal kingdom was Disney Outfitters. I know many of them gad sold out but your best bet would be world of Disney store in downtown disney. Try them. There were several resorts that have them as well. There was a store on the boardwalk as well. Hope this helps. I got mine at TrenD and World of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter