Alert to Mods & Webmasters -- Need Help with New Ads

Please send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com with the specific issue you're having and include a screenshot that shows not only the ad that comes up, but the URL as well. Google slides ads in there on us that create issues with our software and we can get rid of them as they come up if our posters let us know.

:thanks:

Thanks Jackie. I sent an email to that address. I can't tell the ad though because it's just an empty spinning video holder. Still, the fact that so many of us appear to be having the exact same problem at the same time, out of the blue, suggests to me that it's a common problem on the Dis tech end. Anyway, thanks!

The suggested solution by many users seems to be to install AD Blocking Software--which goes against the entire reason for the ADs to begin with....

And to add these two sentences took over a minute to get correct on the thread--half the letters I typed didn't show up when typed them.

The suggested solution by many users seems to be to install AD Blocking Software--which goes against the entire reason for the ADs to begin with....

And to add these two sentences took over a minute to get correct on the thread--half the letters I typed didn't show up when typed them.

Thanks, I guess I may try the ad blocking software too as there's been no improvement for me either. It's impossible to post using my phone now without spiking my heart rate in frustration. And I've gotten no reply from the webmasters to my various posts or an email I sent several days ago. (By contrast, the mods, like Jackie and Ryan, were quick to post responses and I thank them for that! :worship:)

To me the silence from on high is rather deafening, but I'd like to think the IT folks are too busy trying to solve the problem than to bother with knuckleheads like me. :o Here's hoping!

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter