ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...2.5 Hour Window to Renew Florida (or other annual) Passes

Ozymoe

<font color=blue>I bare all!
I just renewed my (scheduled to expire on December 14th, 2006) pass for the old rate. It will cost you about $15 more if you wait to renew when it comes due (after today at 10 pm eastern time).

I just found out about this so I am hitting the CAPITAL BUTTON TO TELL ANYONE WHOM THIS AFFECTS!!!!!

This is only a boon to those who were going to renew anyway...since the $15 IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL TO OTHER FLORIDA PASSHOLDERS who might be considering an annual pass for the first time...but for those of us who always renew automatically...this year...it's a savings.

Bump...Gosh you guys! If you are passholders...annual...or Florida...expiring in the next several months (even if your expiration date is many months away)...if you renew today...you'll save $15.

...until 10 pm Eastern...9 pm Central...8 pm Mountain...and 7 pm Pacific time.

I saved quite a bit renewing my pass...and buying the girls their annual passes today without waiting a week until we'll actually be there.

Hey! I saved...and that translates into MANY MANY Mickey Bars! Lol...the girls will wonder what has gotten into their financially conservative mama!

But if you renew today and it was going to expire in Dec., 2006, is it good for one year from today, or still good through Dec. 2007?

Mine expires in April 2007.

Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't realize this until a few minutes ago and I'm not happy. I usually buy through AAA and the price they're giving me isn't much different from what I paid for the first one. Do you know if AAA offered a premium pass last year, because apparently I didn't get one and now we're going to a water park, so now I have to buy another ticket. UGH! What a pain.

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter