Alcohol

Another vote for the Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France

Red Stage Lemonade(Jim Beam) at the Fife & Drum in AA(Epcot)

Any lounge will have the Antioxidant Cocktail which is GOOD.

When we were in the Lounge at the Wave in CR, they gave us plastic cups to take our drinks with us if we wanted.

The best drink I have ever had was the "Tokyo Sunset" at the Japan Sake bar. It had coconut rum, peach schnapps, banana liqueur and pineapple juice. It was divine:cloud9:

My 2nd favorite is The Welsh Dragon at the Rose & Crown Pub. It has peach schnapps, melon liqueur, Crème de Menthe, orange juice, and pineapple juice.

I definitley like the sweet drinks.

Yup, they are. I think they are pretty strong, but my tolerance isn't what it used to be either.

They're strong and will make them stronger, or so was my experience. The bartender misheard what I said when he was finishing up my jalapeño margarita, I said spicier and he thought I said stronger, he then poured 2 more shots into an already tequila heavy drink. That was a great margarita! :)

So La Cava is on my must do every trip for a jalapeño margarita, lost on the safari at Dawa Bar in AK, I'm also for the turtle krawl at OKW (great memories with my mom knocking these back). Victoria Falls Lounge in AKL has a habanero margarita that's next on my list. It's not on the menu but Tune In Lounge in HS makes a fabulous Mai Tai!

the slushes in france are the best

but i must say i really like the beers they have at BOG at the magic kingdom they are very good.

I love the Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France! Although the Singapore Sling from Food and Wine knocked me around :rotfl2:

OK, I am not much of a drinker--at all.

The last trip GF and I decided to "be adult" and get some sangria at DHS counter service (I know, I know)....The first tip that it might not be premium wine was the plastic bottle. With the screw top lid. The BROWN plastic bottle. :lmao:The sangria (if you want to call it that) was BROWN--like the bottle. And TERRIBLE. Truly TERRIBLE. Laughably terrible. But as we paid $7.99, we downed it. With effort. And laughed.

Never again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter