• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alcohol

flipfloppershopper

Earning My Ears
Which places in WDW theme parks serves the best adult drinks? What was your favorite? What would you never get again? I read about the white sangria and I can't wait to find that. Any other suggestions?

Most places sell the same mixed drinks, the largest exception being the kiosks in the WS at Epcot. I like the super fruit sangria and the frozen lemonade. The only drinks I wouldn't get again were a few varieties of Saki in Japan

La Cava Tequila inside the Mexico pavilion! My favorites are the avocado and the jalapeño margarita

ahh fond memories of the tequila flight at the Mexico Pavilion. My wife would like to second the vote on the Grand Marnier orange slushee .

La Cava's avocado margarita is awesome as is the grand mariner slushy in France! I also liked Tipsy Ducks in Love in China. It's not on the menu but I had read about it so I asked for it and they made me one. It is a cold coffee, chocolate, and bourbon drink. Yummy!!!!! I got it from the tea kiosk in China, I think.

Cotton Tini from T-Rex - one of my favorites

Mizners Lounge in the GF has old school type cocktails that are always fun.

I also love the aforementioned Lapu Lapu at the Poly, Gran Marnier or Gray Goose Slushes in France at EPCOT, Margaritas from LaCava in the Mexico Pavilion (not the ones from the slushy type machines that are outside the Mexico pavilion)

Already mentioned above is "Tipsy Ducks in Love" at the China Tea Stand in EPCOT,I have never tried it, its on my bucket list for my May trip.

love the Lapu Lapu at Tambu lounge too! Margaritia's a the tequila cave are great and I LOVE the Tokyo Sunrise/Sunset? at Teppan Edo

While we are on the topic of adult beverages do you have to consume it at the resturant or are they available to go?

Hands down - the margarita stand in Mexico. A close second....a frozen strawberry margarita at the Dawa Bar in AK.

Grey Goose lemonade slushie in France

Any wine in the shop in France

Prosecco or Rosa Regale in Italy

Peach Snap at the China eggroll cart

Margarita Clasica at La Cava del Tequila inside the Mexico pavilion

At most TS restaurants they have a Magical Star cocktail which is delicious.

My friend loves the Italian Margarita from the gelato cart in Italy. It's a frozen limoncello drink. For me it was huge and I didn't feel the alcohol so it was a fail lol. More of a giant slushie lemonade to me!

Grand Marnier slush in the France pavilion
Fiesta Margarita in the Mexico pavilion
Turtle Krawl at the Gurgling Suitcase

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Grand Marnier slush in the France pavilion
Fiesta Margarita in the Mexico pavilion
Turtle Krawl at the Gurgling Suitcase

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

oooooh where is the Gurgling Suitcase? :confused3 How have I not heard of this one before?

While we are on the topic of adult beverages do you have to consume it at the resturant or are they available to go?

I think it depends on the location. Most of the in restaurant drinks I would say no but many are in places they expect you to be on the move like the tequila cave.

I'd also like to add in the bar at 50's Prime Time Cafe has some old style drinks from years past. I can't remember them all but thinks like a Pink Squirrel, Harvey Wallbanger, Manhattan, etc... You can drink at the bar without having a reservation.

Limoncello from Italy inepcot, yum!

Any drink from blue zoo.

Tequila flights from la cava.

Washington apples from the uk (tastes like a liquid candied apple!).

Kir royale in France.

Yummy!

Chefs Table at Victoria & Alberts. I think I cleared the price of admission just in the 13 glasses of wine they brought me. Yes, I asked for seconds for most of the original pairings. Yes, I like wine and they were only 3oz glasses. No, I had no trouble walking out of the place ... at least I don't remember any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter