Alcohol/Internet Question

Thumper43

Mouseketeer
Can you please help me out? can you please answer the following for the Disney Dream?

1) how many bottles of alcohol can you take on the ship? What size bag for the alcohol?

2) What is the availability of internet or phone service onboard?

rebecca

Hi there fellow cruiser:

You may bring as many bottles of alcohol as your are willing to schlep around in a carry on bag until you are able to drop your bags in your room. (seriously not the horrible).

Internet is available in several venues on-board. The best place is the adult only area cafe and then of course if you are concierge you get 100 minutes free from your room. However, there are not computers. You must bring your own or rent own from the cafe or guest services.

What about iPhones, iPads and texting? Can you do that anywhere on the ship? or do you have to go to specific places to connect? do you have to pay for that too?
Thanks!

Hmmm....my first thought...DONT get on the INTERNET, while under the influence of ALCOHOL!!!:rotfl:

Just returned from 5-days on the Dream.

Re: bringing alcohol on-board -- no limitations that we were aware of.

Re: Internet Access -- You can purchase "at sea" packages of minutes; we did the "100 minutes for $40" package, as we needed to check-in on son who was traveling in Europe at same time. The laptops provided on the ship were pretty cheap notebook style computers, and connections speed were generally very slow. :hourglass (Waste a lot of those minutes due to slow speeds.) I would bring my own laptop if I had to do this again.

Re: iPhones, etc -- We had everyone in our party turn the iPhones off (meaning no data roaming, no wi-fi, and in airplane mode) for the duration of the voyage. Very expensive if you make a mistake with unintended data or phone use. :scared1:

Hope this helps.

J F K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter