Alcohol at the Water Parks?

JeremyGNJ

none
Couldn't seem to find the answer to this. Do they sell alcoholic drinks at the water parks?

There's nothing better than just hangin with my wife on a chair with a few fruity-mixed-drinks and watching the daughter play while wasting the day away.

Yes they do! I have totally enjoyed a margarita (or 2) at Typhoon. :)

Yes. You can find more information thanks to the WDW Restaurant Search Tool available on this website:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningmain.cfm

Just use the "Search by location" option, select Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon, then pick some counter-service or beverage stands to discover the items available. For example, the Polar Pub at BB and Let's Go T Slurpin' at TL offer several drinks.

Thanks! Prices don't even seem that bad. I suppose that means they're weak?

I bet a water bottle filled with some Malibu could make it though the bag check LOL

Thanks! Prices don't even seem that bad. I suppose that means they're weak?

I bet a water bottle filled with some Malibu could make it though the bag check LOL

It's actually really easy to tell the difference between water and booze in a bottle without opening it.

how? Just out of curiosity, I'm not looking to try it ;)

The viscosity is different, so if you tip the bottle and then turn it back up, you can see the difference in the way that it runs back down the side of the bottle.

We used to shake the bottle too. Water bottle filled with vodka behaves differently when shaken compared to one filled with water.

We used to screen people for booze at a triathlon I used to volunteer at. That's what I remember from my quick notes when the booze team showed us how they checked ;).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Cais said:
We used to shake the bottle too. Water bottle filled with vodka behaves differently when shaken compared to one filled with water.

We used to screen people for booze at a triathlon I used to volunteer at. That's what I remember from my quick notes when the booze team showed us how they checked ;).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Alcohol.checks at a triathlon? That's crazy.

The viscosity is different, so if you tip the bottle and then turn it back up, you can see the difference in the way that it runs back down the side of the bottle.

I doubt it would matter though. If a CM sees 4 water bottles in a bag, I don't think they're going to examine them one by one.

It's also worth mentioning that at the water parks there's not really an official bag check. I have been to the water parks 3 of the last 4 weekends and only one time did someone ask to look inside my cooler to make sure I didn't have any glass bottles (we pack lunches). No one has ever asked to check my ginormous beach bag that I bring.

It's also worth mentioning that at the water parks there's not really an official bag check. I have been to the water parks 3 of the last 4 weekends and only one time did someone ask to look inside my cooler to make sure I didn't have any glass bottles (we pack lunches). No one has ever asked to check my ginormous beach bag that I bring.

Good to know :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter