Alcohol at Gaston's?

mrsjoannh13

DIS Veteran
Talking with someone recently who swears they serve alcohol in Gaston's Tavern. From what I understand, they only serve alcohol (wine) at dinner at Be Our Guest. Has this changed?

Maybe they thought LeFou's Brew was alcoholic. It's frozen apple juice with toasted marshmallow flavoring and topped with mango foam. It's pretty nasty.

Sadly, no booze in MK except for BoG dinner. Hoping the new skippers cantina will change that around though

yeah bummer- silly to have so many tavern and bar themed places in MK without alcohol- hopefully they change that someday

I'm not a huge fan of apple juice at all but I really enjoyed LeFou's Brew.

I'm sure it was just a typo! ;)

Nah, there are those of us who do NOT like it.

For my family, it's sweet beyond anything sweet we've ever tasted. We thought that between the 3 of us we could drink two, so we bought two. We drank half of one and threw out the rest. Between the 3 of us. Every part of it is too sweet. My teeth actually hurt from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter