• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Album ?

pattyT

DIS Veteran
I LOVE CM 12X12 albums-
but I am tired of the price :(
What album do you use and like?
PattyT

I am NOT a CM consultant, but I do love their albums. I have purchased some different ones at Michaels and I am not happy with them at all. That is the only thing that I buy from CM anymore. I figure that if I am putting all this effort into the book , I want it to last a LONG time!!!

My personal preference are post bound albums...and I lean toward Dalee albums mostly. However, I have and do like Memories post bound and there's a couple other new ones at my LSS that are great quality, have wonderful fabric covers and are around $25 each for a 12X12.

The one think I really like about CM albums that I'm now starting to see on postbound albums is that the spine has a nice clean finished look to it. There is a company that makes post bound albums, can't remember off the top of my head...that is now using the same principal on their spines. :) It's great.

I like to try new ones, and luckily my LSS will exchange or return albums as long as they haven't been opened. So I may pick one up and then decide I don't like it once I get it home. :)

I also do post bound and prefer the Dalee albums. If I have to I also use the Pioneer, but I don't think they are as sturdy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter