Albort Siteing

Much better challenge than Finding Nemo !

I am confused about Albort siting or finding Albort. Can someone explain this to me? What does it mean and why all the fuss?

I hate ferris wheels to begin with. So with that said I will never go near the Sun Wheel. I get a panic attack just looking at it.:scared:

I HATE the sun wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never doing that again either! Thanks for another hint .........keep them coming. we should have a Dis board code word to shout at him if we find him , something crazy, any sugestions?:lmao:
If you are really an in-the-know DISer, you can whisper the phrase represented by "LGMHPC"! ;) :thumbsup2

Hey Albort, thanks for the honor of being on your siggy :hug: .......I found him on my DD b-day trip in April, haven't seen him since though and I know what he REALLY looks like........keep on looking everyone, someday you too might be lucky and find the ellusive Albort. :wizard:

Lisa

Albort, I am Andrea's friend. Be careful, cause we're going in October :cool1: and you'll have not one, but two women on the hunt for you :eek: .... better pack your mace:scared: ... Andrea hasn't stopped talking about grabbing your leg! :rotfl:

I'm really curious to find this guy now. :ccat:

I actually have a picture of Albort and myself just prior to the ELP. I guess I will just have to post it.... he he he.

I actually have a picture of Albort and myself just prior to the ELP. I guess I will just have to post it.... he he he.

:'(

i actually expected more people to find me the same place you found me... i mean, 3/7 days were balloons... :|

:'(

i actually expected more people to find me the same place you found me... i mean, 3/7 days were balloons... :|

YEAH.... but I think I visited EVERY Churro cart west of the Mississippi! Never knew about the balloon gig. :confused3

What made me go up to you I will never know other than you just looked like a DISer! :thumbsup2

No worries about the pic of the two of us -- I think you will like it! :laughing:

If you are really an in-the-know DISer, you can whisper the phrase represented by "LGMHPC"! ;) :thumbsup2

Hey, I want to be a really an in-the-know DISer... What or who is LGMHPC???

I hate being clueless!!

I will be on the search-for-Albort in a few weeks. :woohoo:

Hey, I want to be a really an in-the-know DISer... What or who is LGMHPC???

I hate being clueless!!

I will be on the search-for-Albort in a few weeks. :woohoo:

LGMHPC = lime green mickey head paint chip I think you get them at home depot...

I really should go to ............... but would he see it and run?????????:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter