• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Albertans Every Where???

CanadianDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen any deals on Flights from Edmonton to Orlando for April 2006
Still looking for something cheaper. We paid $565.00 CAN, last year, but only see $815.00 CAN so far. Help??
:confused3

I would suggest checking closer to april. We're planning on going in May and I've been watching westjet since august. They almost always have some kind of seat sale going but the travel by dates are usually only a couple months from sale time. Air Canada also has a seat sale to Orlando, but again, it's for travel early next year. Keep checking, and when you see a deal, POUNCE! They usually only sell a fraction of the seats at that price. That's my advice!

Another option would be to drive 2 1/2 hours down the road to Calgary.. We are flying in December from Calgary-Orlando round trip on Westjet for a little over $400/ticket.. We are from Lethbridge...

Robb

I would try flying from Calgary also. Direct flight from Westjet.

We flew out of Edmonton for $750 Air Canada. With the connections, going through security double the amount of times, picking up bags and dropping them off at the connection, it made for a very, very long day. Even with the travel time to Calgary, we would rather go from there.

The only other concern is weather conditions during your month of travel. In April, I would drive down to Calgary airport, in winter, not so sure.

I live about 3 hours south of Calgary and the prices I was pulling up were like $650 and up for a direct flight from Calgary to Orlando.

Yet I can go from Calgary to LA (Disneyland) for like $300 with tax.

I will get to the World soon i hope

with all that money you Albertans have, you may just want to take a private jet down.

just kidding. hope you have a nice trip.

We bought our tickets last year in February and got a flight through AMA with United Airlines and only had one stop in chicago and did not have to go through security or carry our luggage. We only paid $565.00 each all said and done. I was just checking for some ideas. So thank you everyone. Just getting excited I guess. I will wait till the new year, hoping for another deal!!!
:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter