• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alaskan cruisers! 20% off glacier tours til 3/31

ruadisneyfan2

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
I just found a great deal & had to share! :yay:

I found a mention of 20% off our helicopter glacier trek in Juneau if booked by the end of March.
http://alaska.org/juneau/temsco.htm

I just called to book and they did honor it! This saves us more than $215 vs standard prices booking direct and more than $455 vs booking through DCL.

I researched the companies by looking at the names on the helicopters in the photos under Port Adventures.
http://temscoair.com/juneau_tours.php

:woohoo: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Hi all!
I just found a great deal & had to share! :yay:

I found a mention of 20% off our helicopter glacier trek in Juneau if booked by the end of March.
http://alaska.org/juneau/temsco.htm

I just called to book and they did honor it! This saves us more than $215 vs standard prices booking direct and more than $455 vs booking through DCL.

I researched the companies by looking at the names on the helicopters in the photos under Port Adventures.
http://temscoair.com/juneau_tours.php

:woohoo: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Excellent find! Did they have any sort of policy about refunding money if the ship arrives to port late or if bad weather precludes flying?

Here is the cancellation policy that they emailed me with other info (attached as a word document)

I did have to book & pay in full by 3/31 to get the 20% discount. We are a family of 4 so it's worth it to us. Perhaps if it were only dh & I, I wouldn't be so frantic to find discounts. We chose the Mendenhall Glacier by Helicopter and Guided Walk. The Pilot's Choice tour gets great reviews on tripadvisor but it's hard to justify the added cost. (We're doing the Misty Fjords sea plane tour in Ketchikan & train in Skagway too so we need to cut costs whenever we can or the excursion bill will be higher than the cruise!)

Cancellation Policy

Once the tour is booked, confirmed and paid for if you decide to cancel there is a 10% cancellation fee up to 24 hours prior to the flight. Within those 24 hours the tour is non-refundable. Temsco reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather conditions or factors beyond your control (ship is late etc.) you will receive a 100% refund.

We realize that cruise ship passengers are in port for a very limited time, so we provide each ship with tours for their passengers; seats can be purchased directly from TEMSCO or from your ship’s shore excursion department. If you are traveling on a cruise line that offers pre-booking, you can get pricing information and make reservations through your cruise line prior to your vacation.

To ensure passenger comfort and safety, passengers weighing 250 lbs. (114 kg) or more will be reserved extra space in the helicopter. Those passengers will be required to pay an additional charge of $100.00, which must be purchased at time of booking.

Please visit our website at www.temscoair.com and if you have any additional questions, need assistance, or wish to make a reservation in Juneau or Skagway, please feel free to contact us, toll free, at:
Juneau: 1-877-789-9501 info@temscoair.com
Skagway: 1-866-683-2900 skg_staff@temscoair.com

TEMSCO Helicopters also provides tours from our Petersburg location for those who may be traveling through that area of Southeast Alaska. We provide a variety of different helicopter flight-seeing and glacier experiences in both Petersburg and Wrangell. For more information and pricing please contact our Petersburg location at:
Petersburg: 1-907-772-4780 temscopsg@aptalaska.net

For those travelers looking to ‘Trek’ across the glaciers we work together with NorthStar Trekking. NorthStar offers day hikes that range from easy to challenging and no experience is necessary. To learn more about what NorthStar has to offer you can visit their website at www.glaciertrekking.com. For more information or to make contact:
NorthStar Trekking: 1-907-790-4530 info@northstartrekking.com

Thank you for your inquiry regarding TEMSCO Helicopter Glacier Tours!
We look forward to assisting you with your Alaskan experience of a lifetime!

Happy to help. Have a great cruise! If you think of it, can you post your experience? We don't sail until the end of Aug.

My family has never been so excited for a cruise. ever. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter