Alaskan Cruise ABD paperwork?

Spoke to ABD directly today. According to them there will be a small pre-cruise package sent for the Alaskan cruises.
However, apparently there was a snafu with getting the addresses ported from DCL's database to ABD's database so there has been a delay for the June Alaskan sailings.
The ABD agent I spoke to, however, assured me that they are rushing the packages to passengers for the early June sailings and we should receive something early next week.
Good luck,
Jennifer

Spoke to ABD directly today. According to them there will be a small pre-cruise package sent for the Alaskan cruises.
However, apparently there was a snafu with getting the addresses ported from DCL's database to ABD's database so there has been a delay for the June Alaskan sailings.
The ABD agent I spoke to, however, assured me that they are rushing the packages to passengers for the early June sailings and we should receive something early next week.
Good luck,
Jennifer

Thanks for that info! Can't wait to get my goodies!

Any updates on receiving anything from ABD for the DCL AK cruises?

Nothing from ABD yet but got my cruise docs today, can't wait for July 12th to get here!

We are sailing on the June 14th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on and received our paperwork about 3 weeks ago. It was a lot simpler than the material sent out before we went on the ABD Ireland trip last year --- a package with an ABD backpack (one for each of the four travelers in our group) and a small booklet outlining the trip (very few details) and an airline bag for carry on liquids. That was it - although it did arrive about one month before our sail date - which is what we had been told.

Does anyone know if anyone is posting from the June 7th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on? It would be fun to reach those postings before we embark on Monday.

Does anyone know if anyone is posting from the June 7th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on? It would be fun to reach those postings before we embark on Monday.
I haven't seen anyone posting yet. If I do, I'll post a link here.

Otherwise, you may be the first one to post! Please be sure to come back & tell us all about your trip. I know I'm dying to know about the ABD add-on!

Sayhello

We are sailing on the June 14th Alaska Cruise with the ABD add on and received our paperwork about 3 weeks ago. It was a lot simpler than the material sent out before we went on the ABD Ireland trip last year --- a package with an ABD backpack (one for each of the four travelers in our group) and a small booklet outlining the trip (very few details) and an airline bag for carry on liquids. That was it - although it did arrive about one month before our sail date - which is what we had been told.

I'm confused.....are you saying you received a package with a backpack for this year's ABD add-on or for your ABD Ireland trip last year?!? :confused3

Received the box today for the Alaska trip starting June 28th. Included were 2 back packs and a smaal book with some info.I think the plastic bags in the box are just shipping material and not ment for airport use, though I could be wrong

Received the box today for the Alaska trip starting June 28th. Included were 2 back packs and a smaal book with some info.I think the plastic bags in the box are just shipping material and not ment for airport use, though I could be wrong

Glad you got your info, though with not much time to spare! Pretty much two weeks out. (And you're in the states.) If they keep to this schedule, my family may not get ours before we leave on our trip! (Canada Customs can cause delays, and also Canada Post has recently resorted to rotating postal strikes.)

Enjoy your trip! Please report back with details, and insider tips and tricks! A few photos would be appreciated too, please! :goodvibes

Wonder if I will get mine soon since we are on the July 12th sailing??

We're on the July 19 Alaska/ABD. We've gotten our cruise docs but nothing so far from ABD.

Woo Hoo:banana::banana: Got our ABD docs and 3 backback packs today!!
After I saw your post I decided to make a call since we still have not received our "Box" and we sail on the 12th.
Well you will not believe what we were told! Rather then ship the box to us they shipped it to our travel agent!!!:confused3
So I call her (luckily she is a friend of mine) but she works out of her home in Michigan, the agency she works for is actually in New Mexico!!!
She is now on high alert for our package. Once it is received then they will express it to me in New York!! How crazy is that??
This box is going on a vacation before the real vacation starts!:rotfl2:
Hopefully is shows up here before we leave for our trip!!

After I saw your post I decided to make a call since we still have not received our "Box" and we sail on the 12th.
Well you will not believe what we were told! Rather then ship the box to us they shipped it to our travel agent!!!:confused3
So I call her (luckily she is a friend of mine) but she works out of her home in Michigan, the agency she works for is actually in New Mexico!!!
She is now on high alert for our package. Once it is received then they will express it to me in New York!! How crazy is that??
This box is going on a vacation before the real vacation starts!:rotfl2:
Hopefully is shows up here before we leave for our trip!!

Bummer! We booked thru Dreams Unltd but the box came to our house.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter